3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

i notice the following.
your amulet is super garbage and should be super easy to get something better, this is the big item to change. i would blow some real currency to buy a bigdick item here.

getting a shaper boot with ailment, life and ms. will allow for crafting life on your nice chest.
getting a recovery leather belt.
getting a +1 or added fire scepter.

then after get some essence crafted rings

Thanks for the advice - time to farm up a whole lot more currency.
Hi thank you for this awesome build! i feel like my boss damage is kinda low atm (i did sirus 8 though) is there any tips on where i can improve? (im not good at crafting, and i failed crafing the weapon 10x). Any upgrade i add in pob for weapons do not increase my damage. I added some fire nodes as im softcore and sitting at 7k hp.

Thank you for your time!
"
born2bemonday wrote:
Hi thank you for this awesome build! i feel like my boss damage is kinda low atm (i did sirus 8 though) is there any tips on where i can improve? (im not good at crafting, and i failed crafing the weapon 10x). Any upgrade i add in pob for weapons do not increase my damage. I added some fire nodes as im softcore and sitting at 7k hp.

Thank you for your time!

looking at your gear you seems to have a ton of damage. similar to the damage i had in harvest. and i insta destroyed all content. cant say much about your damage setup outside the craft on the belt dont work for spells. you need to craft the "damage mod"

awakened spell cascade and awakened inc aoe is the only two points i can see you can really pimp the damage with
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Oct 29, 2020, 6:13:38 PM
Hey! Im following your guide with my first character in hc. And im enjoiying like a kid. The only question that i have is about the "crafting guide" area. Im very noob with crafting and when i see that guide i think its harvest oriented, but like im a noob i have my doubts xd.
Thanks for all!

If someone more is reading this reply, i fully recommend this build as the first experience with hc.
"
LoZze wrote:
Hey! Im following your guide with my first character in hc. And im enjoiying like a kid. The only question that i have is about the "crafting guide" area. Im very noob with crafting and when i see that guide i think its harvest oriented, but like im a noob i have my doubts xd.
Thanks for all!

If someone more is reading this reply, i fully recommend this build as the first experience with hc.

the crafting part is as stated from the top of post written based on harvest. and that is disabled until next league. check the previous person asking. he got pretty dope gear.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
born2bemonday wrote:

Thank you for your time!

looking at your gear you seems to have a ton of damage. similar to the damage i had in harvest. and i insta destroyed all content. cant say much about your damage setup outside the craft on the belt dont work for spells. you need to craft the "damage mod"

awakened spell cascade and awakened inc aoe is the only two points i can see you can really pimp the damage with

Awesome thank you for your fast reply!, i couldn't get the chaos res on gear to run similar to yours (would be nice) thank you for your time sir.
I want to give a shoutout to this build. Playing it currently in SSF and it is a lot of fun. Boss damage is kinda okay but tanky enough to prolong boss fight. That is with 5L blade blast and without combustion support on bladefall and lvl 19 gems. Managed to kill A0 Sirus no problem.

My plan now is to get dex ring and/or amulet so I can respec dex node in passive tree, farm silver oil for anoint, farm better chest with 6L, farm elder helmet, farm better weapon, so much things to do :D
"
jonojojo wrote:
I want to give a shoutout to this build. Playing it currently in SSF and it is a lot of fun. Boss damage is kinda okay but tanky enough to prolong boss fight. That is with 5L blade blast and without combustion support on bladefall and lvl 19 gems. Managed to kill A0 Sirus no problem.

My plan now is to get dex ring and/or amulet so I can respec dex node in passive tree, farm silver oil for anoint, farm better chest with 6L, farm elder helmet, farm better weapon, so much things to do :D

acculy impressive with your setup. i would suggest getting dex on the gloves over rings since it makes using essences on rings way easyer. since you maby never get a aspect of the spider. if you drop intuitiv leap you can use it on the witch jewel soccet.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Nov 2, 2020, 5:13:43 AM
just for any interrested i got this for sale for 20 ex in Heist HC.
pretty much perfect for bladeblast
Hello,

Can someone look at my build and see where I can fix it for more damage, I am really struggling in high yellow/low red tier maps with damage. I am following this guide and Ziz's guide to help me make this build. I am not a crafter at all, I really dont get it (playing 2 years now) and so I just buy everything. I was able to make about 40ex this league with my vortex occultist league starter, so far I dumped about 20ex or so into this chieftain blade blast build. I am extremely tanky, but my god my damage is so bad, bosses take minutes, and even with explody chest (cheapest one i could get for under 5ex) and herald of ashe, the clear is just ok, but nothing great imo.

Any help would be much appreciated. There really isn't much better wands, and shield on the market for what i could afford at the time, my chaos res is basically maxed out and I don't know a better wand or shield i can get without losing tankiness.

thanks in advance for any help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info