3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

On league start what skills would you recommend leveling with? Any chance you could make a leveling section to the guide that explains what skills to use and when to transition? Thanks!
"
ShakeAC wrote:
On league start what skills would you recommend leveling with? Any chance you could make a leveling section to the guide that explains what skills to use and when to transition? Thanks!

i recall there is lvling notes in the note section in the POB
Is it SSF viable without harvest crafting?
"
Eclypsons wrote:
Is it SSF viable without harvest crafting?

shure. like anything els, its just abit toned down. but that goes for every single build in POE, all the build needs to shine is a explody chest and a life on block shield.
i havent played poe in years this looks new and fun to me and i also like to play in HC.. with that said would it be at all possible for you to add an early leveling guide to this build? explaining the skills you use until cruel lab when you change over? i would appreciate it a ton. ty..

i did not see any leveling notes in the note section of the pob as stated above
Last edited by tony32p on Sep 5, 2020, 4:52:07 PM
nm
Last edited by intered on Sep 8, 2020, 11:52:50 AM
Hi guys, anyone got this build min/maxed on Harvest? Curious how that gear may look like and see if I am able to get is before the end of the league
I want to use this build as a league start on 3.12,is there good uniques to use with the build? Without harvest good items like explode chest will be really expensive again, can you suggest some budget unique items? for exemple, inpulsa would work with just skitterbots? thanks.
Last edited by Akagami2023 on Sep 8, 2020, 2:06:51 PM
Just wanted to say thank you OP for the build.

My chars usually end up at mid red maps (mostly cuz i'm kind of bad), where I get destroyed.
Not with this build. It's the tankiest caster i've played, really forgiving for stupid player mistakes (and lags).
Managed to kill sirus for the first time (not deathless of course..) with crappy and cheap gear (1 ex for cluster jewel, 130 c for amulet and the rest of gear was like 20-30c each). Till now I don't get harvest (turning my maps rare being the exception), so I didn't craft anything besides leveling gear.

Awesome build!
I'm testing this build as a possible league starter for Heist and i just got to maps on my test character. My damage is ok but I want to know what i need to do next to get my damage up to par for red maps. You can see my character in my profile it's BVBVFDF. would appreciate any tips!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info