the real diablo3^^ so funny

"
Tagek wrote:
"
Valkesh wrote:
This seems soooo dumb, and yet sadly, it's so very true...

Seriously, I ran through the D3 beta and skill tree aside, the fact that they pretty much tell you "no, you can't put that skill on that button, these skills are exclusive to right clicking" is the dumbest handholding BS I've seen in a while.

Hold your tangent there 'newbie'.
They have newbie mode enabled by default, if you go into the options and select elective mode you can put your skills wherever you like.

We indeed live in great times. The times when ability to customize your skillbar and keybindings is called "pro-mode" in Blizzard games.

D3 is so fukin joke.....
Last edited by Kabraxis on Apr 22, 2012, 6:55:09 PM
Ah, I've seen this! Before I could get a key (and I do this with every game I'm interested in before it comes out), I scoured youtube for videos. This, along with TotalBiscuit's very British endorsement, was my favourite. Win-boner. What. The. Frak. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
Valkesh wrote:

Seriously, I ran through the D3 beta and skill tree aside, the fact that they pretty much tell you "no, you can't put that skill on that button, these skills are exclusive to right clicking" is the dumbest handholding BS I've seen in a while.

Oh FFS, enable Elective Mode in the damn gameplay options menu and you can place skills anywhere you want.
“God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I will never die.”
"
Tagek wrote:
"
Valkesh wrote:

They have newbie mode enabled by default, if you go into the options and select elective mode you can put your skills wherever you like.

It's irritating that people need to be reminded of stuff like this. It's why they don't like certain things. They talk about Diablo 3 being for newbs, yet they can't even open up the menus and read what their options are.

I blame the public school system.
"

I blame the parents.
"
"
Tagek wrote:
"
Valkesh wrote:

It's irritating that people need to be reminded of stuff like this. It's why they don't like certain things. They talk about Diablo 3 being for newbs, yet they can't even open up the menus and read what their options are.

Lmao. Well said.
“God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I will never die.”
the public school system failed the parents who in turned failed their kids by sending them to the same public school system
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
LOL
Epic fun video ever
"
"
Tagek wrote:
"
Valkesh wrote:

hahahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info