[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Thanks for the great guide, I really enjoy the build and I think I will keep playing same build on next ledgue as well although there are still tons for me to upgrade my stuff...
Would be really great if I can have some advice from you too.
https://pastebin.com/Kx7b8PQq

I understand I still dont have Unnatural Instinct, WatcherEyes,Awakengems....Really dont have enough currency to get one yet.
If this is you, what will be your upgrade priority?
As well as any good advice for currency farming?
I am currently farming Valdo Rest Harbinger's map mainly.
Last edited by fakabaka on Mar 2, 2021, 12:37:31 AM
Why is Unnatural Instinct recommended in priority list? Is it just for the 18% all resistances or do we get something important from it, if im already res capped without it should i still go for it?
SicknatuREE - Ritual
+6 Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or holding a Shield
60% increased Block Recovery
+18% to Fire Resistance
+18% to Cold Resistance
+18% to Lightning Resistance
40% increased Totem Duration
3% increased Movement Speed
10% chance to Avoid being Chilled
10% increased Skill Effect Duration
34% increased Melee Physical Damage
14% increased Projectile Damage
15%increased Totem Placement speed
Spells Cast by Totems have 3% increased Cast Speed
Attacks used by Totems have 5% increased Attack Speed
+5 to Strength
+15 to Dexterity

I don't know about you but the above seems value to me!

Last edited by tMShubar on Mar 2, 2021, 3:18:48 AM
"
tMShubar wrote:
+6 Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or holding a Shield
60% increased Block Recovery
+18% to Fire Resistance
+18% to Cold Resistance
+18% to Lightning Resistance
40% increased Totem Duration
3% increased Movement Speed
10% chance to Avoid being Chilled
10% increased Skill Effect Duration
34% increased Melee Physical Damage
14% increased Projectile Damage
15%increased Totem Placement speed
Spells Cast by Totems have 3% increased Cast Speed
Attacks used by Totems have 5% increased Attack Speed
+5 to Strength
+15 to Dexterity

I don't know about you but the above seems value to me!

Thank you for the reply! i see thats a lot, does the 6% block chance add to the 79% or is that the maximum? If it adds then that should be my priority no question asked lol
SicknatuREE - Ritual
would you still use HoP for the flicker setup currently? im fully min maxed and then some currently.
"
Pugloaf wrote:
would you still use HoP for the flicker setup currently? im fully min maxed and then some currently.

Your current set up cannot support Herald of Purity without a reduce pride reservation amulet (Auls or influenced rare like mine). With some tweaking you may also be able to support it with just a shield like mine but I haven't checked that in a while.
Hi, I am not sure if you are still active on this forum i wanna thank you for your guide.

I have a question about your skitterbots as I see it included in the pastebin... may i know what are the purpose of the skitterbots?
Awesome build!
Just finished the midbudget cyclone build, now swiching little by little to the expensive endgame setup. Cant complain, having max block + decent dmg makes the game way easier + fun af xd
Questions, why skitterbots stead of haste ? Also why no immortal call on cwd or something like that ?
Is it better to swap splash into close combat or brutality in the end for either Double strike against big bosses and flicker?
I know i should have bought the double pride watchers eye or finish gloves and ring but i just went for these boots for some more ms and so on^^

I know the onslaught mod on kill is useless since replica farruls but still the elevated mod is nice.

Love the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info