[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
iunewind wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

Your clear speed will be much better trust me.

My problem not clear speed. My problem its out of frenzy on boss and attack stops because of this, so im have 1/2 of effective damage on boss.
Unfortunetly nobody can advise whats wrong with this.

I told you a few posts earlier to try upping to a lvl 21 less duration, and if thats not enough, also get a 5th frenzy charge. Its possible that 1% duration you lose from only using a 20/20 is enough to screw the timing.

Immortal call is KILLING your survivability, not helping it. Unless you are 15+ overcapped resists, losing those charges can result in huge spikes of extra damage that you are taking. The mods on immortal call does not make up for the loss of resists.

Also for survivability, make sure you are upgrading your pantheon and using the right spirits!
"
destle wrote:
pastebin dont work
unsupported protocol
В ожидании аукциона.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

I told you a few posts earlier to try upping to a lvl 21 less duration, and if thats not enough, also get a 5th frenzy charge. Its possible that 1% duration you lose from only using a 20/20 is enough to screw the timing.

Bad luck with 21 corrupt for now. Will try more. For now add swif affliction.

"
jsuslak313 wrote:

Immortal call is KILLING your survivability, not helping it. Unless you are 15+ overcapped resists, losing those charges can result in huge spikes of extra damage that you are taking. The mods on immortal call does not make up for the loss of resists.

Have some doubts about that. Im play deathless some time (have about 70% of level on 94lvl) with IC-csdt, now, when im remove IC and put Steelskin instead im have about 5 deaths for 2 hours. Maybe just coincidence.
[New] 3.13 T19 Park 100% Delirious with 144% Quantity, 4 breaches, 3 harbingers, alva, double beyond 35%, reaching 14 rows of delirium rewards: https://youtu.be/ZuUkeo9nDxQ
hello and first of all, thank you for this build.
i started ritual league recently with this character, so i'm doing the budget version
my question is that one : i just bought a scaeva gladius instead of ahn's might and i'm surprise to see on POB that i loose Pdps with this scaeva

so i'd like to know if i did something wrong or if the scaeva gives me something that i can't see on POB ?

thanks for the help

Ahns might has higher dps than Scaeva.

BUT to really utilize ahns might, you need 0 frenzy charges which is the opposite of this build.

Scaeva, while less dps, has 30% crit multi with 3 green sockets which I'm not sure whether or not PoB factors in. If your crit chance isn't super high to begin with, than the crit multi doesn't give quite as much of a boost as it would later on. Looking at your current gear and passives, you probably don't have high enough crit chance to take full advantage of the crit multi Scaeva gives. I'm fully decked out with Bottled Faith and higher base crit on my weapon + assassins mark and I'm still only clocking in at about 90% crit chance. You probably have 60-70% i would guess.

But basically, Ahns always has higher base dps than Scaeva, its just terrible for this build.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 25, 2021, 7:48:26 PM
https://pastebin.com/SiDNV1gQ

how to improve my dmg? idk what im doing wrong. only 7m dps
"
srcold wrote:
https://pastebin.com/SiDNV1gQ

how to improve my dmg? idk what im doing wrong. only 7m dps

Your gear is not optimised at all, no watchers eye, no Unnatural Instinct, no Awakened gems
Just gotten the build rolling and having tons of fun, when and what order do you use the ancestral totems in? You can only have up to 4 of them out so which one do you want to use last during bosses? the vaal one so it doubles up?
Do they provide much damage? or can I just replace them with something more automated like CwdT or CoC for the shield counterattacks?

I already have a boss killer so this is mainly just for the juiced up maps with hh
Last edited by ZombiesSlayer on Feb 26, 2021, 11:39:56 AM
"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:
Just gotten the build rolling and having tons of fun, when and what order do you use the ancestral totems in? You can only have up to 4 of them out so which one do you want to use last during bosses? the vaal one so it doubles up?
Do they provide much damage? or can I just replace them with something more automated like CwdT or CoC for the shield counterattacks?

I already have a boss killer so this is mainly just for the juiced up maps with hh

So it doesn't matter what order you cast them, you just hit vaal and protector and you are gtg.
The dps gain is ridiculously enormous, like 50% or more damage from the totems. Add in Panopticon and its even higher

totems aren't really needed in anything except big bosses. Ive run a few t16 fully juiced delirium maps without headhunter and did fine, way faster and safer with headhunter, and never used any totems
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 26, 2021, 8:49:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info