[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Anyone can find the Asssasin Mark ring on trade? I cant find anything lmao, is it a bug or something?
"
Homelessjunky wrote:
Looked through the guide and didn't see any PANTHEON. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR pNATHEON?

then what's that exactly in the FaQ section. well anmyway sry for not putting it in a more clear place lol xD
"
- Make sure to unlock all of the bonuses for both Soul of Solaris and Soul of Gruthkul in your Pantheon.
"
Anyone can find the Asssasin Mark ring on trade? I cant find anything lmao, is it a bug or something?

there are many assassin's mark rings, you can use this a base for your search and add whatever other mods u want:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/BB92aMwS8
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 17, 2020, 11:11:01 PM
Looked through the guide and didn't see any PANTHEON. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR pNATHEON?

Doh. My bad. thx.
Hey guys, could you please help me?
I did a lot of heists and some Beachheads so I easily reached Level 95. I started doing some Level 15 / 16 guardians now and it seems a lot of guardians and other mobs with high physical damage 1shot me. I switched from abyssus to Crown of the inward eye which helped a lot - but this put my damage in a pretty pathetic state.

What to do? I can still use ryslatha's of course, but I am pretty broke at the moment :-D

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/0qf5jiSz
Last edited by rolfdafiftynine on Oct 18, 2020, 4:37:03 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:
i feel like the curse "assasins mark" on ring feels pointless.

against bosses you wont get powercharges

did some maps and i didnt have the buff very often.

its just for the crit multi?

even without power charges, the DPS gain from the crit effects (chance and multi) is very very good to pass... I really can't see myself playing without one lol.

ok thought so.

right now i have sometimes a hole where i dont have mana anymore.

https://pastebin.com/2kfUgejm

Does this jewel with +2 mana gain on hit rly makes the difference?

Can someone look at my char/gear and say where i should invest my ex/chaos to improve.

Feeling squishy sometimes too.
Hello, do you think its worth to start this build with a budget of 45-50ex or it better to search for something else?
Sir, Thank you for the build.

I wanna ask.
Can you explain the rationale of not including cluster jewel?
Coz its seems quite weird 100+++ex build but no cluster jewel.
"
scoorkovany wrote:
Hello, do you think its worth to start this build with a budget of 45-50ex or it better to search for something else?

The shield and the chess piece six link together for about 15 exults. You could buy a 190 DPS paradoxica for about 10 exults. A good rolled helmet without the o is about 30 chaos Assassins Mark ring maybe one exalt from mid range.

You would still have about 20 exulted dorms left over to get a good belt gloves boots Jewels amulet etc.

That is way more than enough to be smashing the entire game.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Ok thank you for quick reply.
It seems that after few leagues playing spell builds its time for some change :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info