[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Hey OP blaze I found a way to incrementally improve your current build. Bench craft three green sockets on your shield and move your dash second wind and precision to the shield and take those three totems gems and move them to the gloves this way the reckoning on the shield benefits from the cooldown reduction on second wind. Very small improvement but you are min maxing everything else when you’re on the bleeding edge like you are LOL.

:D Can't do that. cause my portal gem is on secondary weapons so I switch a lot, which means every time I switch precision will be deactivated, thus needing me to activate it every time lol. this is very inconvenient for me.

This is true, but if you have the exact same level quality precision gem on your weapon swap it will maintain the aura so you can switch to portal and not lose your Percision.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
Gonna change the tree to your last upgrade, just wont try to reach chaos ress max at the moment gonna see how it will improve cuz now playing budget tree

latest tree is very dependant on Aul's Uprising amulet with pride reserves no mana. if you don't have that... don't change anything. and to use this amulet, you need accuracy on other pieces of gear to max your chance to hit. just put these 2 points in mind....

I will buy aul's got cash for it just dont know about accuraty with my current gear if it will be enough or į will need to change something

no that won't be enough at all. you need Initiative leap to take acuity on tree and also T1 accuracy on a piece of gear with near max roll and +20% quality to attack (~570+ accuracy on one piece) to make this setup work. Otherwise, this setup won't be optimal for you.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Hey OP blaze I found a way to incrementally improve your current build. Bench craft three green sockets on your shield and move your dash second wind and precision to the shield and take those three totems gems and move them to the gloves this way the reckoning on the shield benefits from the cooldown reduction on second wind. Very small improvement but you are min maxing everything else when you’re on the bleeding edge like you are LOL.

:D Can't do that. cause my portal gem is on secondary weapons so I switch a lot, which means every time I switch precision will be deactivated, thus needing me to activate it every time lol. this is very inconvenient for me.

This is true, but if you have the exact same level quality precision gem on your weapon swap it will maintain the aura so you can switch to portal and not lose your Percision.

Can't do that also lol. I'm always leveling other gems in my 2ndry weaps lol
"
make sure you are using x2 enlighten at least one of them must be lvl 4 and the other 3 or 4. that's your main issue here. also, you are probably missing lots of accuracy cause I can't see any accuracy on your gear so I guess your chance to hit is probably 90-93% only... which is very problematic.

Aw poop you're right, my accuracy was good for a while, i forgot about it since changing gear.
So i just need a ring with 570 acurraty and that would be enough right? And įf į wont have both rings with - 9 mana will it make some problems?
Last edited by sn3kox on Oct 17, 2020, 4:42:08 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:
So i just need a ring with 570 acurraty and that would be enough right? And įf į wont have both rings with - 9 mana will it make some problems?

yes... it will be a problem and you will need one of these 2 to solve it:
1- Replica Conqueror's Efficiency jewel
2- rare jewel with +2 mana gained on hits with attacks

also don't forget that u will need x2 enlighten setup to make it work. and keep an eye on your resistances after the change.
Could anyone help explain why my single target is so low? POB is saying im at 10mil dps for flicker strike but its a struggle to kill red map bosses, I know I need to upgrade to awakened gems but im not sure why i have such little damage, https://pastebin.com/wcA1vbFB for my build
"
HanYolos wrote:
Could anyone help explain why my single target is so low? POB is saying im at 10mil dps for flicker strike but its a struggle to kill red map bosses, I know I need to upgrade to awakened gems but im not sure why i have such little damage, https://pastebin.com/wcA1vbFB for my build

that's weird. 10M dps is plenty to clear all content in the game comfortably. and btw, pastebin no longer works for PoB codes.
for from what i can see from your profile:
- your abyssus has a bad crit multi roll
- you might face mana problems cause you are not using a 2nd -9 mana ring nor the -9 mana unique jewel.

otherwise, you should be able to do all content with this setup just fine. if you struggle against red map bosses with this setup then that's super weird lol. Make sure all your auras are active also incase u forgot to activate one or something.
Could some'one check my tree and tell what to rechange ofc if you have some time. https://pastebin.com/X8TjGSyy
I dont know if i'm looking right but it shows me only 5m dps or i'm looking wrong and didint calculate something
"
sn3kox wrote:
Could some'one check my tree and tell what to rechange ofc if you have some time. https://pastebin.com/X8TjGSyy
I dont know if i'm looking right but it shows me only 5m dps or i'm looking wrong and didint calculate something

Pastebins are no longer working xd so please everyone stop posting them lol
Edit: Ok weird yours is actually working, but I'm sorry I don't check Pastebins anymore. hope someone has the time the check it.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 17, 2020, 6:04:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info