[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

sorry, i'm kinda noob but how do you manage to run all those 5 auras?
ohhh F me i just saw the amulet nevermind thanks you are excellent
"
Raotiz wrote:
"
"
Raotiz wrote:
I cannot fit in the spider aura, i have impresence with the despair and the diadem with a lvl 3 enlighten, whats wrong?

if you have male, herald and f&s + enlifgten in helmet you should be able to run spider with that set up.

The only reason why there might be issues, that I can think, is that there is some odd rounding down with the mana which is why precision would bugger things up.

thats weird, i have 18 mana left precision cost 22 cant run it

So in essence you are missing 4 mana. I think getting a bit of int somewhere should fix the things then. For example using attribute catalyst on the circle of nostalgia.
"
PattyWin wrote:
Hello,

iam new to this build and the skills (Blade Vortex, Whirling Blades)

The build is nice, but i think i do sthg wrong with button pressing.

Can u give me some advices what to improve next with small invest?

for any advices iam thankful in advance....

The next thing gear whise is devouring diadem, that lets you use more auras. Also impresence is up on thelist. After that it's explosions and clusters.

Cant say what is cheap and what is not, as I skipped the leag but getting those items will improve the build a lot.
Do i need whispers of doom when running curse on hit gloves with blasphemy and despair?
Amazing build btw and very detailed guide, currently playing this in heist sc trade and just hit 97. This build's super fast clear speed makes it deceptively tanky. I'm looking into the double cluster jewel set-up at the moment. I currently have malice but am lacking grim oath so I'll be looking for that primarily on the second jewel (also touch of cruelty when I stop bricking enlightens and can fit aspect of the spider on my gear). My question is what do you think about misery everlasting? Despair curse effect actually seems really strong in POB, even when bossing.

Oh and also, what do you think about the new vulnerability? It's easy to acquire on asenath since most people sell the double-corrupted version. It would of course require a curse chest. Is it just overkill on damage at that point?
"
Raotiz wrote:
Do i need whispers of doom when running curse on hit gloves with blasphemy and despair?

You need +1 curse. YOu can get whispers of doom or a hunter chest with + 1curse.

So the normal curse limits apply.
"
Amazing build btw and very detailed guide, currently playing this in heist sc trade and just hit 97. This build's super fast clear speed makes it deceptively tanky. I'm looking into the double cluster jewel set-up at the moment. I currently have malice but am lacking grim oath so I'll be looking for that primarily on the second jewel (also touch of cruelty when I stop bricking enlightens and can fit aspect of the spider on my gear). My question is what do you think about misery everlasting? Despair curse effect actually seems really strong in POB, even when bossing.

Oh and also, what do you think about the new vulnerability? It's easy to acquire on asenath since most people sell the double-corrupted version. It would of course require a curse chest. Is it just overkill on damage at that point?

Despair curse effect is not worth imo, unless you have a lot of it. I feel that for bossing having 1 misery wont endup being better dmg than touch of cruelty. But I don't think it's that bad either, so I'd keep it if touch of cruelty or grim oath would be off the table.

I think new vul would be an option with tricurse setup. It's a offence vs defence (vul vs enfeeble).

The build is over kill at dps any ways so if you wanna bully sirus more, go for more dps
"
Spoiler

Just a FYI - you should respec your pathing from the Evasion wheel neat assassin to the lower part (near Ranger) and go from Wind Dancer upwards, saves you 2 points.
"
Just a FYI - you should respec your pathing from the Evasion wheel neat assassin to the lower part (near Ranger) and go from Wind Dancer upwards, saves you 2 points.

Yeah I see that my pathing is not great, I'll change it. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info