[Semi-Updated to Ritual]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

"
gabscene wrote:
"
"
gabscene wrote:
Hi guys, quick question: thinking of adding HH to this build but with the "Deal no elemental damage" mod from CIP, does it really matter much?

it matters very little, we dont care for ele dmg is it doesnt scale poison. If u look at my current gear from my profile you see I'm using 2 rare daggers, but I would just keep on using cold iron if u dont have ridiculous budget.

Also dropping cold irons means we need 100% crit chance to do ele reflect maps (which u can do with my daggers)

Thanks!

Do we need hands of the high templar gloves to go with HH or can we still use Asenath with a rare amulet and two rare rings (one of them with curse despair on hit mod)?

I needed HotHT gloves to go hh, due losing a lot of res from belt. And I didnt bother with 2 rare rings and kept my cirle of nostalgia, coz i found my res to be okey with templar gloves + rare amulet. But if u can manage your res with otherways I'd keep using asentahs.

The explosion clear without 6% exlosion is noticeable worse, but hh kinda fixes it coz the item is busted and the ms buffs etc make clear lots better.

curse on ring huh, well if that could be an option, but i feel that glove corruption is a better source as we dont "waste" a affix slot for curse.

Also if u go hh and have the high budget, I'd go HotHT gloves, rare ammy, craft new boots with abyssal socket so we get our onslaught jewel+life+res (also move the res from the boots to the amulet).

However, this will be very expensive. the boots alone compare with hh in price.
Once my I'm res capped and have enough strength, should I focus on increasing my chaos resistance (sitting at 6% without flask) or over capping ele resistances for ele weakness maps?
IGN: _FuRi
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Once my I'm res capped and have enough strength, should I focus on increasing my chaos resistance (sitting at 6% without flask) or over capping ele resistances for ele weakness maps?

totally up to you, I found capping ele weak cap to be better so I didnt need to rely on curse flask. Also, i never found chaos dmg to be an issue. But thats a choise you could make for sure.
Thanks! Sorry just one more question. Could someone please explain why Wasting Affliction is so good on medium cluster jewels? I'm testing some different notables on PoB and getting much more poison DPS with Haemorrhage or Circling Oblivion.
IGN: _FuRi
I just stared legend 1 week and I don't know how to Craft large cluster.
I spam chaos and nothing happen.
Please help me!!
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Thanks! Sorry just one more question. Could someone please explain why Wasting Affliction is so good on medium cluster jewels? I'm testing some different notables on PoB and getting much more poison DPS with Haemorrhage or Circling Oblivion.

wasting is a more multiplier for poison dps, it doesnt make you deal more dmg total but because you do your damage faster the end result is better dps.

Haemorrahage and circling are both better total dmg, but your dps is always gated behind your poison duration.

In the end there is no boss in the game that can survive over 7s of poison ramp, with my current gear I kill sirus a8 in about 2 seconds. So having bigger total dmg is rather pointless.

edit: to clarify, wasting is better in almoust all cases, the only case where I'd see circling to be better is when a mob can withstand over 4s of poison ramp up. And that isnt the case, at least for me, even at 850 detph aul.

example with random numbers:

lets say you do 100 poison dmg per poison and your poison duration 10 seconds. so thats 10 dps.

wasting is 10% faster poison dmg, with it you still do 100 dmg but u do that 100 dmg in 9 seconds.that will give u 11 dps and hence thats 10% more dps.

circling gives u 25% ailment duration. (also 5% better increase dmg, but thats minor so i wont calculate it).

Now you do still do 10 dps, but you do that that longer, over the course of 12,5 seconds. the dps is the same but total dmg is not 100 but 125.

Last edited by hilavitkutin123456 on Aug 9, 2020, 8:22:13 AM
"
nhoxac94 wrote:
I just stared legend 1 week and I don't know how to Craft large cluster.
I spam chaos and nothing happen.
Please help me!!

I've explaned cluster crafting in cluster section.

To recap, alt spam wicked pall, regal into something u can remove with seeds, then aug phys twice.
Thanks for rep me!
Sorry just one more question
This method only use seed lv 1?
And how i can use lifeforce in store?
"
nhoxac94 wrote:
Thanks for rep me!

Sorry i dont understand that question.

You mean seed tier 1? or something else?
Also what has lifeforce to do with this?
Last edited by hilavitkutin123456 on Aug 9, 2020, 5:39:41 PM
"
nhoxac94 wrote:
Thanks for rep me!

Physical related harvest crafts indeed require tier 1 seeds only (wild hellion). Stored lifeforce is used to grow Tier 2+ seeds and therefore not required for this specific craft.
You won't need any tier2+ craft except if you want to remove a mod with "critical" tag (Overwhelming Malice notable).

If you don't want to do it yourself, there are a lot of people selling seeds/harvest crafts.
Last edited by Freredacier on Aug 10, 2020, 12:02:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info