[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

Just want thank OP for the build. Respecified from BF BB with a poet's pen, burst damage has become really a lot (5.5M with PoB calculations). The only thing that is unusual for me is the long cast of BF and BB, almost 0.3-0.4 seconds for each, what can be dangerous without explosions. In Heists with that cast rate sometimes you just don't have time to inflict damage.

There are also some mana problems in Heists, but I still don't quite understand why - it feels like you just can't leech from some monster packs, because I have a 1.1k ES (with 10% extra ES mod) and sometimes still get this problem. Mapping and Bossing pretty fine.
"
Mislonidas wrote:
Hallo,

thank you for the nice BladeBlast-Guide. I'm in my second season of PoE ever (Softcore, not SSF) and I'm having much fun with the build. But I'm not sure, if I run it the correct way and if I'm doing something wrong. At first, here's my actual build:

https://pastebin.com/GthbkT4z

Spoiler

1) Do you see some wrong decisions in terms of equipment, jewels and skill-gems up to now? Which slots or stats should I focus on to improve next?
2) Which auras should I run and should they reserve my whole 100% of mana?
3) The build does quite a lot damage and I like it. But I got problems regarding survivability, although I got around 6k life. There are some mobs/skills practically nearly oneshotting me. Is it because of the low chaos resistance? I'm finding myself sometimes dying faster than I'm able to react (and it's not because of reflected damage).
4) Sometimes I'm running out of ES/mana to cast Bladefall -> BladeBlast, although having Bladefall just on Level 1(+2). Can you tell me, where the mistake is?
5) Sometimes the casting animations feel somewhat clunky. It turns out that sometimes the BladeBlast input doesn't happen. Does the castanimation/castspeed maybe plays a roll here?

Also feel free to MSG or add me ingame...I'd appreciate your help. All of you here seem to be more experienced and wiser than me. :)

Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Wirtngwond

You're running out of ES because you should have a rare chest with "Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield". At least until you can have 750 ES or so without it. Since your ES is your mana that's your main issue. And yeah you should use auras until they reserve 100% of your mana since it's one of the benefits of using Eldritch Battery

Try to get more life on your gear, many pieces have really low rolls. Getting "Life gained for each enemy hit by your spells" on a ring helps a ton with survivability. Keep in mind that random one shots is just one of PoE's thing and they'll just happen once in a while. Try to get Constitution anointed on your amulet as well, huge HP boost

If you want I have a wand for you I just replaced.

Getting cast speed on the wand, gloves and at least one jewel helps a lot with the feeling of clunkiness. You really should look into gloves with "Socketed Gems are supported by level # Faster Casting" and put the Bladefall setup into that. If you can't afford gloves like that put a "Faster casting" in your helmet instead of arcane surge
You missed putting a point into Annihilation near the Witch area

Hope this helps!
Last edited by n3urosx on Oct 14, 2020, 10:51:31 AM
Hey there,

big thanks for the advices. My 'problems' have been solved so far. I upgraded several of my equipment. The missing passive point will be added as i get to the next level. It now feels muuuuuch better.

Where do you recommend to improve next? My actual setup is:

https://pastebin.com/6QHsdywY

Gear:
Spoiler

Greetings,
Wirtngwond
Last edited by Mislonidas on Oct 15, 2020, 6:54:30 AM
"
Mislonidas wrote:
Hey there,

big thanks for the advices. My 'problems' have been solved so far. I upgraded several of my equipment. The missing passive point will be added as i get to the next level. It now feels muuuuuch better.

Where do you recommend to improve next? My actual setup is:

https://pastebin.com/6QHsdywY

Gear:
Spoiler

Greetings,
Wirtngwond

An Unleash helmet would be decent. Bottled Faith is a big damage increase, although very expensive.
Hello and thanks for the Info. I don't understand that "Unleash" stuff...don't I have to have other skills in my helmet to take profit of unleash? Or how does it work? And if yes, how do i sort all of my 4-links...
hello! i dont get your pastebin links to work, any suggestion on how to fix it?
"
duso94 wrote:
hello! i dont get your pastebin links to work, any suggestion on how to fix it?

Make sure you are using the Community Fork for PoB: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
Mislonidas wrote:
Hello and thanks for the Info. I don't understand that "Unleash" stuff...don't I have to have other skills in my helmet to take profit of unleash? Or how does it work? And if yes, how do i sort all of my 4-links...

The helmet mod is "Skills supported by Unleash have +1 to seals" so it works for any skill supported by Unleash, regardless of where it is linked.
Currently using the very budget version, and it;s not bad, but I was wondering how would you go about increasing sustain. I am satisfied with my HP and dodge, but the build has literally almost no regen, lifeleech or life on hit.

What can I possibly do?
"
KatKira wrote:
Currently using the very budget version, and it;s not bad, but I was wondering how would you go about increasing sustain. I am satisfied with my HP and dodge, but the build has literally almost no regen, lifeleech or life on hit.

What can I possibly do?

You can get leech on an amulet or a ring (look for physical damage leeched as life, make sure it isn't physical attack damage leeched as life) and life gained for each enemy hit by your spells on shaper rings as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info