[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

hi i have around 150ex is that enough to get this build going?

how update are the pob when i loaded them it says 3.11 i would love a updated pob to look at especially for the cluster jewels :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Oct 5, 2020, 8:51:27 PM
there is a chance to find in a short time a build without clusters ....thank you in advance ....
hello, thanks for the build, but i have a question, i can only run one of those 2 aura, zealotery // haste, which one should i run ?

Kind regards
I would choose zealotry as without it you will have nearly zero spell crit.
Hi, could someone take a look at my ascendant and tell me why I lack dmg? Is this build very dependant on gem level, is that why? or am I doing something wrong?
"
Lyxios wrote:
Hi, could someone take a look at my ascendant and tell me why I lack dmg? Is this build very dependant on gem level, is that why? or am I doing something wrong?

You're not even level 80, have level 15 gems, and have already build-hopped again. Think you got plenty to work on
Does this build really only run around with 5.3k es? Or is that a bug with PoB

This is what im looking at, after checking/unchecking appropriate things

https://pastebin.com/3w7k8hDs
When I click in all the cluster jewels the pob says it needs level 105?
Hi

Big fan of the build. I was wondering what you would define as 'insane gear'. I want to swap over to winter orb but I am not sure when is the best time.

Thanks
"
Zeroexp wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Why am i lacking damage? in PoB with everything maxed out in conf i do like 30m with arc.

crafted almoust all my jewels with 25% inc, flat ES and %life reg.
Checket other builds with pretty much same gear, and they do 60m dmg.
Am im missing something? no idea how to get jewels in here so please check my profile.

You shouldnt be using Hands of High Templar without crit multi jewels. You can also get %crit multi as implicit on Nebulis and as a suffix on your amulet.

Your Large Cluster that's not Voices should look like this:

Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm are very potent damage passives

Drop Transcendent flesh (no implicit) for -1% double multi jewel until you can afford a corrupted transcendent flesh
You can also drop 1 hazardous reach for a -1% multi jewel

pob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info