[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
JasperSnail wrote:
"
tlang wrote:
"
JasperSnail wrote:
Is someone able to please review my PoB and tell me why I feel like I do almost no single target damage?

Most of the gear I feel is pretty good, I crafted most of it as per the guide (I need to roll better life on a few pieces).
I know I'm missing good jewels for damage but coming from a 33Mill shaper dps Poison BV build this seems way less boss damage.

https://pastebin.com/grJmcCk1

Took a glance and it seems your crit chance is not enough. You probably want to take the crit chance per power charge node, 20 quality ur power charge on crit gem, then buy a bottled faith and divine it till high crit roll. That will give u quite some single target DPS given the boss is on consecrated ground. Assuming the bottled faith has 1.8 crit roll, and u 20% qual your power charge on crit gem, u will have 8.9 mil shaper DPS.

If u have 100% crit, u will have almost 10 mil (9.8) DPS. So I think crit is def something u should improve first.

Also, I am assuming you have fire res on your timeless jewel? Otherwise ur lightning res is your highest, making wise oak useless

Thanks for the advice, yes I have 14% Fire Res from one of my timless nodes so I have Fire res as highest.
I'll take a look into the crit node / BF / jewel though.

Are void batteries BiS?

What should I be allocating with my amulet?

BiS is staff IMO. I just switch over today and my DPS went from 22 mil to 47 mil. And my staff does not even have t1 for one of the mod.

I think you have pretty low HP, no? I remember seeing 34 HP on your helm or something LOL. So I would suggest Constitution. But if u r a baller, then do the disciple of slaughter.
"
BiS is staff IMO. I just switch over today and my DPS went from 22 mil to 47 mil. And my staff does not even have t1 for one of the mod.

I think you have pretty low HP, no? I remember seeing 34 HP on your helm or something LOL. So I would suggest Constitution. But if u r a baller, then do the disciple of slaughter.

How did you craft your staff? Or did you buy it? Trying to figure out how to craft that exact staff and I can't figure out how.
"
crayolamix wrote:

How did you craft your staff? Or did you buy it? Trying to figure out how to craft that exact staff and I can't figure out how.

I've seen alot of people as this question so ill make a quick ass guide on it:
the 2 hardest mods to get is the +1 power charge and the +3 phys gems.
heres my process:
Start with a dual shaper/elder influence eclipse staff, make it urself, will be way cheaper then buying it, get a shaper and elder base(around 10c for each base) of ilvl 86 and use awakener orb on it (~3.7ex atm)
Either alt orb it (or seed reforge) till u get the +1 power charge (since its the most expensive to make with seed crafting, requiring multiple crit add remove which is expensive shiate) after that u want to make sure u got 1 empty prefix and 1 empty suffixes (u can use aug light/cold/chaos to just fill resists or what ever, we will be removing them later.) at this point ur staff should be 2 random prefixes (hopefully ones that arent physical and that are easily removed i.e - fire/ligh/chaos/cold and NOT caster) and on the suffix side ull have the +1 power charge and another random suffix. At this point u want the "Cannot roll attack modifiers" craft(1ex) that will fill ur suffixes and ull be left with 1 open prefix on which, using seed craft ull slam augment physical - The goal here is to get the +3 to all phys gems, if u dont get it with the aug, keep using add/remove physical till u get it, might be an annoying process but with ~10 crafts and abit of luck ull get it.(NOTE: Make sure u dont have any phys modifiers on suffixes when using the Remove/add craft as it can just remove and add a phys suffix which is a waste of a craft!)

So, now we got our +1 power charge and +3 phys gems staff, wts next? well, Power charge on critical strike lvl 10 ofc! and luckly this is pretty easy since there is only 2 possible critical crafts on prefix. so to start this, remove one of the prefixes with seed craft (dont use remove caster or remove physical as it can remove ur +3 gem level craft) after u've done that, u should get 1 empty prefix and 0 empty suffixes, make sure of it, otherwise u might waste an expensive craft. After ur sure u only got 2 prefixes and 3 suffix go ahead and slam an "Augment critical modifier with lucky values"(~1.3ex cost if u want to buy it and dont have it urself) this is practically guarantee the power charge on critical level 10 craft.

EDIT(NOTE): if u didnt get the PCOC lvl10 from the augment and instead u got the "power charge on kill" craft
Spoiler
its mostly fine, but, if u still want specificly the PCOC lvl10 craft ull have to switch out the "Cannot roll attack modifier" to "Suffixes cannot be changed"(2ex) and use the remove/add critical afew time (probably ones) to switch it, the reason we need that craft first is coz +1 power charge is also a crit mod, and we running the risk of ruining it without it

after that ur *mostly* done, whats left is to touch up the staff abit, remove the last useless prefix and add the increase fire spell damage (using rem/add fire seed crafting) and after that switch out that 1 random prefix to something u want, either double dmg + cast speed or w/e and use the crafting bench to switch out ur "Cannot roll atttack mods" to whatever u want (double dmg prolly) and ur done.

This craft isnt that complicated but might take awhile since there are alot of steps the hardest of which are prolly the first 2. Anyhow, hope that helped and gl with yar crafts ^^
Last edited by SoulRus on Aug 6, 2020, 3:28:11 AM
"
crayolamix wrote:
"

I think SoulRus is describing the process for another kind of staff, but not mine. For mine, use this https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/i07sdh/best_staff_for_fire_bv_in_harvest/ as a reference. The author of this thread has the highest DPS on poe.ninja for this build (so not the bow version of this build).

Note that the crafting process is really really really painful and annoying. The step where u remove/add influence costs 2ex per try. I ran out of money then compromised with a t2 roll.
"
tlang wrote:
"
crayolamix wrote:
"

I think SoulRus is describing the process for another kind of staff, but not mine. For mine, use this https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/i07sdh/best_staff_for_fire_bv_in_harvest/ as a reference. The author of this thread has the highest DPS on poe.ninja for this build (so not the bow version of this build).

Note that the crafting process is really really really painful and annoying. The step where u remove/add influence costs 2ex per try. I ran out of money then compromised with a t2 roll.

mine is very similar, the only noteable difference is u sacrafice the power charge on critical lvl 10 for a +2 to all fire gems, how do u generate power charges then? do u still use the power charge gem in ur 6l setup?
yeah, exactly
after a quick poe fork check dropping the +2 fire spell gems and replacing it with a "power charge lvl 10" which creates a pseudo 7l which allows to add awakened fire penetration support ur dps went up by ~7-10% so i would say my staff is better (well, not my my staff, mine isnt fully complete but my way of crafting).
Last edited by SoulRus on Aug 6, 2020, 6:23:05 AM
"
tlang wrote:

Are you sure that Staff is really BiS? I think Fractured Bow + Quiver could be also really good as it enables unnerve on Gloves. See this guy: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%EB%8D%94%EA%B8%B0%EB%8D%94%EA%B8%B0%EB%8D%94%EA%B8%B0/%EC%97%AC%EC%84%AF%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%87%EB%A8%B9%EC%A7%80?i=1&search=skill%3DBlade-Vortex%26allskill%3DHerald-of-Ash%26sort%3Ddps

I myself am running with two crafted wands:

In difference two staff/bow they scale the explosions of chest and herald a lot better if I'm right because gem level mainly skills BV damage itself . Except from bosses our main damage source should come from overlapping explosions, if I understand it correct.

Any opionions regarding this? My boss dps seems great for T18 100% delirium bosses with around 20 million sirus aw8 dps and the explosions make these maps really smooth!
Here is my current dual wand PoB if anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/idNARFvG
"
Gnomiro wrote:

Are you sure that Staff is really BiS? I think Fractured Bow + Quiver could be also really good as it enables unnerve on Gloves. See this guy: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%EB%8D%94%EA%B8%B0%EB%8D%94%EA%B8%B0%EB%8D%94%EA%B8%B0/%EC%97%AC%EC%84%AF%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%87%EB%A8%B9%EC%A7%80?i=1&search=skill%3DBlade-Vortex%26allskill%3DHerald-of-Ash%26sort%3Ddps

I myself am running with two crafted wands:

In difference two staff/bow they scale the explosions of chest and herald a lot better if I'm right because gem level mainly skills BV damage itself . Except from bosses our main damage source should come from overlapping explosions, if I understand it correct.

Any opionions regarding this? My boss dps seems great for T18 100% delirium bosses with around 20 million sirus aw8 dps and the explosions make these maps really smooth!
Here is my current dual wand PoB if anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/idNARFvG

i dont think thats better, atleast, ur wands are way worse then the staff for sure, just losing 1 power charge and 1 frenzy charge and going to 8/8 (if u got the amulet) loses u ~6mil dps and i highly doubt 2 gem levels on Herald of ash and 1 lvl on Vaal vortex gonan make up for it.
The bow you linked - That is alot of work for culling strike and unnerve, unnerve is ~10% dmg increase, and Culling i would count it as another 10%, so 20% increase from gloves, but on the other hand ur losing 1 power and frenzy charge (6mil dps streight up just from this) and some more calculations im lazy to make, but frankly speaking, anything that has u stick a 8 charges is not worth it.
Can I make this build with a 20ex budget for 100% delirium fractured maps or is there a cheaper build for this type of farming ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info