[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

Hey are you aware the lioneye's Fall doesn't reach the "Cleaving" notable? Or at least doesnt change the wording to bow.
"
Ultiran wrote:
Hey are you aware the lioneye's Fall doesn't reach the "Cleaving" notable? Or at least doesnt change the wording to bow.

it's normal do not worry
"
it's normal do not worry

Okay perfect thanks
Hey, can someone explain to me, why in the PoB the notable Vitality Extraction has been used?
The build doesn't feature any skills that use your life so what's the point?
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
"
Kinglooi wrote:
Hey, can someone explain to me, why in the PoB the notable Vitality Extraction has been used?

I've been wondering the same
"
Nadragh wrote:
"
Kinglooi wrote:

I think it's because of "Life Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds" this comes in quite handy early on as it offers you a boost in survivability. This is later dropped once you want to get more points for Cluster Jewels.
"
Erichan wrote:
"
Nadragh wrote:
"
Kinglooi wrote:

I think it's because of "Life Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds" this comes in quite handy early on as it offers you a boost in survivability. This is later dropped once you want to get more points for Cluster Jewels.

When tree changed from 3.13 to 3.14, the nodes were changed from bleed multi/chance to bleed/phys damage to what currently is vitality extraction. You can see the old tree in poeplanner, just change version from right side to 3.13. This is essentially a damage nerf.
The way this build has been nerfed wasn't even really the 20-ish% dmg nerf, it was the nerf to explody chests.

Before you could respec into champion to have perma-fortify and you could still get the bleedsplosions from the chest.

Lame as fuck.
"
Ultiran wrote:
"
it's normal do not worry

Okay perfect thanks

What you're getting from that node is just the 30% inc dmg with hits and ailments and the bleeding deals damage 15% faster. The latter being pretty good for us.

(Just thought id explain instead of just leaving you with the "its normal".)
Last edited by lindstrom on Apr 21, 2021, 3:49:34 AM
Im Wondering what will be a good bow now?
max phys and high increased Damage with Bleeding?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info