[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

I noticed that you changed an ascendency passive from Unwavering Faith to Time of Need. Can you please explain why?
That is actually understandable. Unwavering faith provides merely 1.2% life regen and 6% phys damage reduction. Heralds and aspect of the spider are not considered auras in this case so they dont provide any benefit.

Time of need however provides nigh immunity to curses (80% reduction) which can be changed to 110% by taking the chaos res wheel above templar (which btw provides immunity to corrupted blood mastery and chaos res itself is extra beneficial). On top of that the burst regen every 4 seconds helps a lot against damage over time and when we take damage but dont have any source of leech.
Last edited by OanSur on Nov 3, 2021, 10:18:05 AM
"
OanSur wrote:
That is actually understandable. Unwavering faith provides merely 1.2% life regen and 6% phys damage reduction. Heralds and aspect of the spider are not considered auras in this case so they dont provide any benefit.

Time of need however provides nigh immunity to curses (80% reduction) which can be changed to 110% by taking the chaos res wheel above templar (which btw provides immunity to corrupted blood mastery and chaos res itself is extra beneficial). On top of that the burst regen every 4 seconds helps a lot against damage over time and when we take damage but dont have any source of leech.

Yep, exactly this!

Guide is being redone start to finish atm that's one of the changes.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"
OanSur wrote:

Yep, exactly this!

Guide is being redone start to finish atm that's one of the changes.

Thank you both for the reply! <3
how do we kill sirus ? dmg feels totaly not enough

As i am currently at work and not ingame i can tell that the majority of damage comes from cluster jewels. Snowstorm provided huge 8% damage as extra cold. Then you can go either for brand medium or crit medium clusters.

Brand one offers a passive that increases damage taken by branded enemy (up to 6% more damage, 12 if we take 2 clusters).

Crit one gives 6% chance to deal double damage with crit, again 12% if we have 2 clusters. Which one you take is up to your setup.
Personally i prefer the crit one as i am going to end up with around 95-98% and it simply is funnier if you are lucky to hit those double numbers in a row.

Without clusters id say the damage will peak at 1.2mil, maybe 1.5 per brand if we take perf watcher eye and +2 shavs. I decided to lower mine by turning off zealotry in favor of determination, and currently am farming for enlighten support to squeeze in defiance banner for better survivability.

Edit: also try to find a weapon with +1 spells and trigger as a base since the cooldown is lower then (4sec instead of 8) and then craft "X% increased spell damage and 4% of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage as it double dips if you convert damage from one type to another. Doesnt have to be a wand or a scepter, i bought a dagger for extra cheap and its glorious, and still has 1 free mod to exalt slam
Last edited by OanSur on Nov 4, 2021, 9:44:40 AM
New PoB imports with massive buffs, and the guide is almost finished being redone.
"
Velyna wrote:
New PoB imports with massive buffs, and the guide is almost finished being redone.

Looking forward to the update, when can we expect it? :)
"
CampingMayor wrote:

Looking forward to the update, when can we expect it? :)

Its done!
I just made the transition to low life but I didn't realize mana would be so tight. I can only cast a few brands before my character starts moving instead of casting because I'm out of mana and it's not regening fast enough. Is that expected?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info