[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
Shishiboo wrote:
"
Hey guys, any tips on how to improve my dps? I just hit red maps and it feels like Im doing no dmg, here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZZJqQCik

I know my skillgems are low level, but is that really the only reason?

Thanks guys!

Since you swapped to LL and changed your helmet, you need to Anoint Tranquility on your necklace.
Perhaps also a Sulphur Flask.
And yes Gem levels help a super ton.. Work on getting 6-L Shavs, Helmet Enchant also

Found my mistake...I still had Elemental Overload skilled. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for your help!
This may seem noobish, but I have a question on the specified gear and gem arrangement. How do I know what all skill gems I'm supposed to be looking for and exactly what gear slots they need to go into? It helps me to have this already mapped out so I know what goes where as I am leveling this build. I am using this thread and Path of Building but the color of the gem slots in items don't match what is listed here. It's a bit confusing when trying to map all this out. Could the OP clarify this or tell me where I can find this information? It would be appreciated. Thanks!

Just need the gem list and armor list (with what colored slots for each item)
"
GuruChaz wrote:
This may seem noobish, but I have a question on the specified gear and gem arrangement. How do I know what all skill gems I'm supposed to be looking for and exactly what gear slots they need to go into? It helps me to have this already mapped out so I know what goes where as I am leveling this build. I am using this thread and Path of Building but the color of the gem slots in items don't match what is listed here. It's a bit confusing when trying to map all this out. Could the OP clarify this or tell me where I can find this information? It would be appreciated. Thanks!

In the POB, in Skills section,
above "Gem Name: " is where it shows "Socketed in: "

Typically your 4 slots on Helmet/Gloves/Boots don't matter which 4 are in which.. just whatever is easier to get socket colors for.
"
Shishiboo wrote:
"
GuruChaz wrote:

Typically your 4 slots on Helmet/Gloves/Boots don't matter which 4 are in which.. just whatever is easier to get socket colors for.

Understood. I did what you said and "Body Armor" is listed with 5 blue gems and 1 red gem under it. If I switch to Gloves or Boots or anything else, the same 6 items appear. It's like that information wasn't entered in properly. (shrug)
"
GuruChaz wrote:
"
Shishiboo wrote:
"
GuruChaz wrote:

Understood. I did what you said and "Body Armor" is listed with 5 blue gems and 1 red gem under it. If I switch to Gloves or Boots or anything else, the same 6 items appear. It's like that information wasn't entered in properly. (shrug)

You don't change the "Socketed in: ". You just select the other socket group of skills. It'll change the gear on its own.
"
Shishiboo wrote:

You don't change the "Socketed in: ". You just select the other socket group of skills. It'll change the gear on its own.

Got it. I figured it out. Thank you for your help.
Hi! Pretty fun build so far, im at leaguestart phase of it. The only question - how do we manage mana without flask?
in the endgame POB, under the skills tab, i think you may have forgotten to put skills for the helmet, everything else seems fine though :)
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
Having a blast with the Build so far, great job :)

Although, i do have a question. Our Curse, Elemental Weakness, doesnt seem to get applied via Hextouch/Herald of Thunder Combination, because Herald of Thunder isnt labeled with "Trigger". Any way to work around this perhaps, or am i just having a brainfart and doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind.....Problem was that most of the monster were just dying too quickly for me to see the curse. Everythings fine, it was a brainfart after all :D

Just in case you aren't aware, there is currently a bug which means some players need to turn HoT off and on again at the start of every zone for the linked hex to be applied.
For Bandits:

PoB says kill all; Written guide says to help Alira. Which route do we go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info