[3.12] Memoria's Wintertide Vortex Trickster [All content, SSF & HC Viable]

"

POB updated :)

Thank you so much for updating PoB, still waiting for leveling section ^^~
Video guide is now up on youtube! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjId58dfdi4&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Jun 30, 2020, 11:47:14 AM
"
buttcommander wrote:
"
With the high ES leech/regen we have this build can be played pretty aggressively

How do you leech with a cold DOT build?

Patient reaper, Soul Thief, Cold-Blooded Killer.[/quote]

Does soul thief work with wintertide and vortex? Both are DOT and doesnt hit. The other two is on kill effect and won't do anything vs boss like sirus[/quote]

While clearing yes, not much on single target but we do get ES from it at least. Can be removed in favor of more ES nodes.
Did you consider adding a medium cluster jewel with holy conquest ? Investing 3 more points to get it would greatly enhance the build's clear speed since the brand will be jumping from enemies to ennemies.
Edit : My bad, PoB didn't show me the medium clusters os I thought they were normal jewels. Nice addition to the build then.
Last edited by biskotto on Jun 30, 2020, 1:33:00 PM
I was blindy following a build like this on poe.ninja. Switched over to yours as the explanations were good and turns out I had a really inefficient tree.

I do not have EE yet. Would that be priority over say the cluster jewels or what? I'm guessing no, since my clear is good. However, the single target is a bit less than I'd hope for, but I'm going to chalk that to just needing to level up some more (currently 73) so I have the passive points.
I really want to try out Wintertide brand, but im having a hard time deciding between Trickster or Occultist. Is it pretty even or does one have signifikant advantages over the other?
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
I was blindy following a build like this on poe.ninja. Switched over to yours as the explanations were good and turns out I had a really inefficient tree.

I do not have EE yet. Would that be priority over say the cluster jewels or what? I'm guessing no, since my clear is good. However, the single target is a bit less than I'd hope for, but I'm going to chalk that to just needing to level up some more (currently 73) so I have the passive points.

EE does wonders for your damage, I'd get it as soon as possible but if damage is fine then you can wait.

"
Hemanse wrote:
I really want to try out Wintertide brand, but im having a hard time deciding between Trickster or Occultist. Is it pretty even or does one have signifikant advantages over the other?

Not too big of a difference, a bit better dmg with occultist but higher survivability with Trickster.

"
biskotto wrote:
Did you consider adding a medium cluster jewel with holy conquest ? Investing 3 more points to get it would greatly enhance the build's clear speed since the brand will be jumping from enemies to ennemies.
Edit : My bad, PoB didn't show me the medium clusters os I thought they were normal jewels. Nice addition to the build then.

Yeah, Holy conquest is very nice for clearing :)
"
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

EE does wonders for your damage, I'd get it as soon as possible but if damage is fine then you can wait.

My map clear damage is wonderful. It's the single target that I'm concerned about. Just did two 4 watch stone conquerors and was basically immortal. Though it took literally 2 minutes to kill each of them. EE basically did nothing with it, making sure I dropped OoS before doing any cold damage to them.

I wonder if it's just I need to level up more and add the cluster jewels to the tree as I only have 1 grand design/holy conquest jewel atm.
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
"
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

My map clear damage is wonderful. It's the single target that I'm concerned about. Just did two 4 watch stone conquerors and was basically immortal. Though it took literally 2 minutes to kill each of them. EE basically did nothing with it, making sure I dropped OoS before doing any cold damage to them.

I wonder if it's just I need to level up more and add the cluster jewels to the tree as I only have 1 grand design/holy conquest jewel atm.

You should notice a huge difference if EE is procced correctly.
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

Hey that cold damage to spells on your wand is adding cold damage to your orb of storms ruining your EE and giving them cold resistance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info