[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
andrelb1 wrote:
How about trickster for the build?? did it worth for the free flicker skill cast?? or ranger still mutch better?

I've considered that, but raider generates frenzy much better and onslaughts
So as for now which tree do you recommend in late game? Previous one or the leech one with new gems on pob?
Should i take all Life/Mana leech nodes + Vaal Pact during leveling? or only the first small one?

And leveling using the Oni Gorosh is a bad idea? should i use it only at lvl 60+?
Last edited by andrelb1 on Jul 8, 2020, 11:07:47 AM
As an alternative to Raider as some people were suggesting, if you were to adapt the build with a "Farrel's Fur" chest piece, it would perma max your frenzy AND power charges, and if you have the elder ring with the shaper ring mod "grants aspect of the cat", it would reserve no mana due to Farrel's Fur. You'd lose the 78% max res, the global crit chance on loreweave, and phys added to attacks. But in turn you'd open up other options as far as ascendancy.
oh also, since we have fortify in our link with Flicker Strike, if we sub out Fortify in our movement in place of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, it would make it so that leap slam would give us endurance charges for immortal call to consume.
the build feels fun so far. At which point did you guys switch from Frost blades to actually using Flicker strike?

at lvl 4x the frist blades setup plays waaay smother than flicker strike
Last edited by TrueSelenis on Jul 8, 2020, 5:49:16 PM
I really feel like i should thank you for the build.
I have experimented a little and here You can see my build.
https://pastebin.com/kd9AxWx2
Will continue to post if i notice something that can add something.
Do we really need Elemental damage suport gem? since most of the damage are P damage??
Hey dumb question kill all bandits or alira?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Should i take all Life/Mana leech nodes + Vaal Pact during leveling? or only the first small one?

And leveling using the Oni Gorosh is a bad idea? should i use it only at lvl 60+?

All. yeah u can use Oni

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info