[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Awakened Multistrike/WED/Melee Phys gives you a whooping 2.5m DPS :o

Interested in this build. I think I will try it tomorrow. Haven't played Flicker Strike in like 3 years. Looks pretty good.

I wonder how's boss killing with this? A8 Sirus and stuff. :D

It's pretty tanky, but u will still have to dodge sirus attacks of course. TBH the build can very easily get way more than 10 mil dps. I just wanted a cheap easy way to get tanky and atleast 10mil

To be honest as long as I can kill A8 Conquerors and chain t16s is pretty much enough for me. As for Sirus, I can always ask for a carry.
For the Thread of Hope Jewel. Large ring is enough?
Did you level with oni? or use the multistrike 1h swords and swap to oni later? or doesnt really matter
"
Did you level with oni? or use the multistrike 1h swords and swap to oni later? or doesnt really matter

Yeah. Second Day of league I just farmed Oni for 6 hr. It levels fast with frost blades and a decent physical or fire damage sword. Just run Frostblades and Ancestral call
"
For the Thread of Hope Jewel. Large ring is enough?

Yeah large is fine.
howdo you handle the frenzy sustain at bosses? wont be enough with just raider ascendancy and flicker 20/20
can't wait to see all conquerors and sirius video
How do we do Splash Damage? Or is the attack speed enough for clearing?
"
howdo you handle the frenzy sustain at bosses? wont be enough with just raider ascendancy and flicker 20/20

There's a node at bottom of the tree that sets ur minimum charges to 1. With all the passives you should be getting like 3 frenzy a hit with multistrike.
"
How do we do Splash Damage? Or is the attack speed enough for clearing?

Use Melee splash instead of Fortify for fast clearing. Once you're geared enough that ur damage one shots everything you won't need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info