[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
Ablasima wrote:
Yeah after the video, the dps is nowhere near the 10M as seen in the POB. Last league I got frenzy build up to around 10ish million dps and the boss melts way faster than this. Its a good clearing build but the inconsistent of the damage without flask and frenzy stack makes it not the end game build that many are hoping for. Nonetheless, decent build.

As shown in the video.... that isn't the full 10M dps. My character is only lv 88 dude. 7 passives make a big difference.... like 8M more dps lol
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 5, 2020, 1:54:05 AM
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
DinTrebuci wrote:
Hey,

I decided to try the build today. Bought almost everything required yet I noticed my dps was at 2 million(level 77). So I decided to simply put the points in POB up till your POB to compare gems and everything. I literally copied also most of your items besides the sword and noticed that the DPS stops a t 3.7 million. Afterwards I saw that your sword has some 2 extra lines of text which make the DPS jump a couple of million ( since my Oni-Goroshi does not have that written). Yet still after copying your item and putting it into my weapon slot, DPS around 6 million (no boss modifier selected in config). What is the catch here since I can't figure it out?!

Thanks in advance :D

make sure u have her embrace on in config

That is the problem :)) I have enabled her embrace and everything u have enabled in config... :(
"
DinTrebuci wrote:
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
DinTrebuci wrote:
Hey,

I decided to try the build today. Bought almost everything required yet I noticed my dps was at 2 million(level 77). So I decided to simply put the points in POB up till your POB to compare gems and everything. I literally copied also most of your items besides the sword and noticed that the DPS stops a t 3.7 million. Afterwards I saw that your sword has some 2 extra lines of text which make the DPS jump a couple of million ( since my Oni-Goroshi does not have that written). Yet still after copying your item and putting it into my weapon slot, DPS around 6 million (no boss modifier selected in config). What is the catch here since I can't figure it out?!

That is the problem :)) I have enabled her embrace and everything u have enabled in config... :(

Yeah this seems to be the trend with other people as well. Not a single person was able to reach that DPS.
Hey how i can up my dps to 10m? check my profile pls what can i improve in character
because i don't have enough damage for kill t16 sirus guard
mb i can buy other expensive items for this build?
Have You thought about going impale instead of fortify and getting fortify in 4link with totems?
Is this viable on Hardcore?
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
"
DinTrebuci wrote:
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
DinTrebuci wrote:
Hey,

make sure u have the checkboxes for frenzy charges, onslaught, and movement skill
"
IcesPL wrote:
Is this viable on Hardcore?

no it's too risky not being able to control where ur character is

thonk face
Last edited by QuickZep on Jul 6, 2020, 6:56:31 AM
Noticed something, You should actually link your helmet as 4, to get faster attacks on leap slam and fortify on frenzy :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info