@@ VESS CANNON BUILD (Phy Wand CI) @@

I appreciate your imput mate, but I have enough aoe with the 3 shots I do currently fire, My concern is trying to get to the point where I can start 1 shotting bosses :)
I won't tell others to not use chain/gmp, but I am very content on how my build currently functions xD
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
I gotta say though, I do miss playing in default sometimes... Some of the builds we had were insane.

I guess the last question I have is, wouldn't it theoretically be possible for Increased Crit to give you more DPS than Increased Accuracy? Yes, it probably wouldn't show up on the sheet due to the hit chance being calculated versus mobs of your level, but I think it could technically win out.
Last edited by Pastromy on Apr 1, 2013, 8:46:32 PM
20% Accuracy quality itself gives like 33% crit of what the 20% Quality crit gem gives, accuracy beats out every support gem I have by far.
Retired closed Beta rank #1 Butthole
Retired Anarchy rank #3 DatDrank
1st level 100 Domination Discharge
Last edited by Tonyg87 on Apr 1, 2013, 10:24:20 PM
I'm currently trying a similar build. I'm not that great of a player though so can you please take a look at what Ive done so far and give some advice on moving forward. Im near the end of Act 3 normal. I'm having a tough time.

Whats the easiest way for you to see my gear and passive points spent so far?

Thanks a ton
Peep
Peep
Peep
"
Tonyg87 wrote:
20% Accuracy quality itself gives like 33% crit of what the 20% Quality crit gem gives, accuracy beats out every support gem I have by far.

I saw your video and dont use single target skill?

I hit 29k with new ring today on single target (4link) lol

I did a pair of videos of how it works with chain and lmp (GMP just shits the profits of phys dmg imo, also it is imposible to sustain the mana cost if you are not EB)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiulVHEBojY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Take care man
Last edited by sanleon on Apr 2, 2013, 11:06:17 PM
This build is viable in Hardcore?

Thank You
Where are you getting the Life Leech from, i didn't see that Gem? Also, how are you putting up frenzy charges?
Last edited by drunkenspider on Apr 4, 2013, 3:09:01 PM
"
drunkenspider wrote:
Where are you getting the Life Leech from, i didn't see that Gem? Also, how are you putting up frenzy charges?

It's been answered a couple times already. One gem is the answer to both of your questions. Figure it out by yourself.
Last edited by Unimatrix on Apr 4, 2013, 4:02:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info