What We're Working On

"
turtlex3 wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Please don't let the Reddit mob ruin the good work done in 3.11 on clusters.

I'm at 89 and I don't have a mirror tier cluster jewel yet. This is a HUGE improvement over last league where by level 89 I had locked in 'never possible to upgrade' clusters in every slot. They are now ITEMS that grow in power over time, rather than an Atziri's Promise style 'trade for a shit one at 70, trade for the perfect one at 85, then forget it exists because you can never upgrade again' item.

No matter what the 'give me mirror tier gear NOW so I can quit the league already' voices say, this was the second best thing about 3.11 (the best being the removal of Herald stacking BS).

Cluster jewels are still easier to roll than classic jewels, and I haven't seen you do things to homogenize jewels - for good reason.

I agree that they should be harder to get, but you last line is completely delusional. Easier to roll than classic jewels? Have you even seen the weightings on the rolls? Getting 2 notables is super hard, and one with perfect mods is impossible (a simulation estimated 90 MILLION CHAOS for one, with only 63% confidence). Idk man for me that's way too overnerfed.

That's chaos spamming - aka not how good 4 prop items are crafted.

Anyone with a passing knowledge of crafting knows that this is a job for imprint beasts and transmute/alt/augment/regal crafting.

Same as merciless/flaring/celebration weapons - are you aware that chaosing Merciless + Flaring is about a 2 in a million shot on its own? Just to get those TWO mods?

Maybe that jewel will never exist in this league. Just like a perfect Ventor's Gamble has never been proven to exist in any temp league.

They took a system where cluster jewels were a progression step only - 'trade for the perfect one, never think about it again' and replaced that system with meaningful items that improve.
Le Toucan Will Return
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by Some_Day on Jun 28, 2020, 9:17:26 PM
ctrl + f Bloom.

alright guess i still cant play the game without havin headache and hurting my eyes.. time to play some other games. luckyy magic just released their new set.
can't even watch streamer playing the game.
eyes always trying to focus, but since its intented they cant.
nice way to destroy ya customers eyes.
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Jun 25, 2020, 8:53:39 PM
Cool, can we get colour co-ordination too for the different types of crafts, like "fire" in fire modifiers is red
Lightning blue, ice green etc.
Those would really help when scrolling through the long lists and easier to pin point what to craft, just a nice quality of life feature ya know?
"
trixxar wrote:
So more seeds I guess? Ok, not the worst, but you listened to about 3% of the feedback. Overall: F

You must understand.

Its the cheapest desicion, easy and can be implemented quickly.

And devs are busy with next, bigger league. So..
My computer was pretty good 5 years ago. it's still fine but def not top of the line. PoE runs like anal cancer on vulcan... laggy, color problems everywhere... can't use it unless i want to wait 20 seconds every time i transition areas for the stuff to actually become the right colors instead of all black and shit.

And, the icing on the cake is that since vulcan launch, DX11 which i never had any problems with, runs significantly shittier than pre-vulcan, and it seems the client is less stable and more prone to full crashes than it ever was before.

Big thumbs down from me to the vulcan launch... poe is worse for me even when i don't run the v.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
turtlex3 wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Please don't let the Reddit mob ruin the good work done in 3.11 on clusters.

I'm at 89 and I don't have a mirror tier cluster jewel yet. This is a HUGE improvement over last league where by level 89 I had locked in 'never possible to upgrade' clusters in every slot. They are now ITEMS that grow in power over time, rather than an Atziri's Promise style 'trade for a shit one at 70, trade for the perfect one at 85, then forget it exists because you can never upgrade again' item.

No matter what the 'give me mirror tier gear NOW so I can quit the league already' voices say, this was the second best thing about 3.11 (the best being the removal of Herald stacking BS).

Cluster jewels are still easier to roll than classic jewels, and I haven't seen you do things to homogenize jewels - for good reason.

I agree that they should be harder to get, but you last line is completely delusional. Easier to roll than classic jewels? Have you even seen the weightings on the rolls? Getting 2 notables is super hard, and one with perfect mods is impossible (a simulation estimated 90 MILLION CHAOS for one, with only 63% confidence). Idk man for me that's way too overnerfed.

"
Exile009 wrote:

This isn't Reddit and I still disagree with you. Indeed there's plenty of posts on these forums also criticizing GGG's changes to cluster jewels. Nerfing the broken notables sure, even completely changing some of them, but making them next to impossible to roll is easily the worst change they've made this league. It's not just Reddit that thinks that -

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882437

What game are you guys playing? Do you use your garden crafts on cluster jewels or are you just taking other people's word for it?

I also crafted a double notable brand jewel pretty easily (Brand Loyalty + Seeker Runes)

Both took ~10 chaos style reforge crafts in the garden. I've also rolled plenty of other jewels that I've rolled over two notables on because I didn't like them and wouldn't have had a use for them (7 man private league btw). It is undoubtedly rarer than it used to be, but I think you're being suckered if you believe good cluster jewels take 90 million chaos to roll.

That guy probably picked the most cherry picked scenario he could find (if true), and guess what? In pursuit of that outcome you'll probably make a ton of valuable good jewels along the way. But when you set your sights on mirror tier outcomes, don't get all pikachu faced when that outcome is...as rare as a mirror.
Are you guys ignoring cluster jewel change? Map sustain?? Two of the biggest reasons that you didn't even bring up. The league is ALREADY dying within a week.
"
What game are you guys playing? Do you use your garden crafts on cluster jewels or are you just taking other people's word for it?

Verified

I also crafted a double notable brand jewel pretty easily (Brand Loyalty + Seeker Runes)

Both took ~10 chaos style reforge crafts in the garden. I've also rolled plenty of other jewels that I've rolled over two notables on because I didn't like them and wouldn't have had a use for them (7 man private league btw). It is undoubtedly rarer than it used to be, but I think you're being suckered if you believe good cluster jewels take 90 million chaos to roll.

That guy probably picked the most cherry picked scenario he could find (if true), and guess what? In pursuit of that outcome you'll probably make a ton of valuable good jewels along the way. But when you set your sights on mirror tier outcomes, don't get all pikachu faced when that outcome is...as rare as a mirror.

Psssht dont tell them,
or I will lose my juicy income.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info