What We're Working On

"
Vermyn wrote:
Plase add stash in garden >.< Always have tons of seeds in my trash tab...

But seed stash already in garden. And you can place seed stash in your hideout
Having quit this league earlier than I can ever recall I had been watching to see what changes would be made to maybe get me to try again.

unfortunately these wont do it. i have seen videos, layouts etc on the garden and I just dont want to interact with this boring mini-game. Harvest boss tweaks again probably help mostly the 1%

Maybe consider:
* Bump up previous league content massively, so maps and levelling zones are suddenly more rewarding and busy
* Cluster jewels drop everywhere not just delirium

I find it amazing that a game developer deliberately starves players of some of their best content on temporary leagues that get wiped in 3 months. n I was stupid enough to buy the new stash tabs but realise the content is so rare only standard players or the 24-7 brigade will ever fill it up meaningfully.

Go crazy guys and do something different for a change. Harvest was meant to be an experiment. Keep experimenting across the game.
Still boring
"
sbexile wrote:
Having quit this league earlier than I can ever recall I had been watching to see what changes would be made to maybe get me to try again.

unfortunately these wont do it. i have seen videos, layouts etc on the garden and I just dont want to interact with this boring mini-game. Harvest boss tweaks again probably help mostly the 1%

Maybe consider:
* Bump up previous league content massively, so maps and levelling zones are suddenly more rewarding and busy
* Cluster jewels drop everywhere not just delirium

I find it amazing that a game developer deliberately starves players of some of their best content on temporary leagues that get wiped in 3 months. n I was stupid enough to buy the new stash tabs but realise the content is so rare only standard players or the 24-7 brigade will ever fill it up meaningfully.

Go crazy guys and do something different for a change. Harvest was meant to be an experiment. Keep experimenting across the game.

You are severely out of touch if those are the changes you would make.
can a bitch get her hat back
Seed drop buff yay!
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check
Please don't let the Reddit mob ruin the good work done in 3.11 on clusters.

I'm at 89 and I don't have a mirror tier cluster jewel yet. This is a HUGE improvement over last league where by level 89 I had locked in 'never possible to upgrade' clusters in every slot. They are now ITEMS that grow in power over time, rather than an Atziri's Promise style 'trade for a shit one at 70, trade for the perfect one at 85, then forget it exists because you can never upgrade again' item.

No matter what the 'give me mirror tier gear NOW so I can quit the league already' voices say, this was the second best thing about 3.11 (the best being the removal of Herald stacking BS).

Cluster jewels are still easier to roll than classic jewels, and I haven't seen you do things to homogenize jewels - for good reason.
Le Toucan Will Return
Good stuff! Thanks GGG!
I sense the new engine coming......
I predict that GGG implements the new engine with all new artwork for gear before POE2. Then when POE2 releases it'll be the new campaign, storyline with all new character ascendancy tree, and new gem system.
Thanks for another league even if it is not my favorite. Keep up the great work. As stash in the garden would be helpful.
harvest crafting is already way too op... and you guys are adding more seeds...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info