[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hi there what about bandits ? did you killa all or help any of them
"
zivilia wrote:
i cant buy vivinsect unset ring ? why? is it disabled on this league?

There was only 1 on sale and it costed 5 exalted. GL to buy them when golems are meta build and even primordial might is 1.5 exalted already.
Last edited by Ksakep on Sep 19, 2020, 8:24:26 PM
Day 1 - Result
==================

Anima Stone (1 ex + 6c + 10c)
2 extra harmony jewels (30c + 6c)

5L Solaris (3c)
2x Clayshaper (7c each)
Juju amulet with 15% aura effect (4c)
Wraithlord (1c)

Two so-so large minion clusters (~5c each)

========================

So, it's like 2ex total investment. I suppose next time will follow this way: a last harmony, shield, aura gems, medium clusters, rings, belt and upgrade to shavs finally.

"
zivilia wrote:

You can buy 2 pariah for cheap +2 to socketed gems and +100 flat ES while you wait till they drop in price.
I missed most of day 1 but got to play some in the second half.

I tried a new leveling strat that was painfully bad, oh well once I hit lvl 28 I swapped into the dom blow version as I hadn't leveled as that before and it was pretty smooth sailing.

Heists are a really good source of currency. Many chaos drops to help fund the early items wanted

Vitality now provides very significant regen during leveling, enough that I could unspec wicked ward for zealots oath super early and feel very tanky although I'm also using stone golem. I shall have to update getting vitality into the leveling process as advice

As expected Vivisect rings are still at absurd prices as not many people have mastermind unlocked yet. They will fall in price fast as the player base gets that far *do not buy them yet*

"
lkainn wrote:
"
zivilia wrote:

You can buy 2 pariah for cheap +2 to socketed gems and +100 flat ES while you wait till they drop in price.

Yes This is a very good suggestion. Also just rare unset rings with good attributes would help at this point

The base Jewel version of our aura cluster jewels are plentiful and cheap. This is wonderful news and if you have some chaos to spare I recommend buying a few in advance. Keep in mind that they were this price early last league but eventually demand/less supply for them spiked the price up to painful levels. Unknown if this will happen again

The Golem jewels do seem a bit higher cost then normal which is a shame but luckily the build isn't as reliant on them as the golems where their cooldown is everything so other areas of your character can be the focus first.
Was planning to do do this version, or close to this version, until I noticed that 94% of all Carrion Golem builds are going for Elementalist.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Summon-Carrion-Golem

Since outside of Spectres I am kind of a noob on minion builds, I am struggling to come up with a reason. Doesn't look like its cheaper/easier to league start with Elementalist or anything. I do see that they are fundamentally different tho, since there is no focus on aura stacking with Elementalist.

I do have ~4-5ex of budget from my first, in the end disappointing, build. So should be able to bring either version easily into maps. With that in mind, any advice on deciding between Necro or Elementalist versions would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 20, 2020, 12:58:54 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Is it important that our Medium Cluster jewels for "increased effect of non-curse Auras" have 6 Passive skills and not less?
?
"
Mecielle wrote:
Was planning to do do this version, or close to this version, until I noticed that 94% of all Carrion Golem builds are going for Elementalist.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Summon-Carrion-Golem

Since outside of Spectres I am kind of a noob on minion builds, I am struggling to come up with a reason. Doesn't look like its cheaper/easier to league start with Elementalist or anything. I do see that they are fundamentally different tho, since there is no focus on aura stacking with Elementalist.

I do have ~4-5ex of budget from my first, in the end disappointing, build. So should be able to bring either version easily into maps. With that in mind, any advice on deciding between Necro or Elementalist versions would be greatly appreciated.

Elementalist generally feels better on league start as you get extra golems so quickly. I think right into necro is fine.

Builds are also different in a number of different ways. Many people have said they prefer this approach but others will like the elementalist version which is fair too

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Is it important that our Medium Cluster jewels for "increased effect of non-curse Auras" have 6 Passive skills and not less?

Yes. Having less passives is less aura effect which is less max resistances and damage
Hello,

First thanks for the Guide i'm having fun to play with this one !

I have a question about Golem, How many can you gate as Necromancer, and how to get the maximum number of it?

Thanks for the answer
"
blacklaaz wrote:
Hello,

First thanks for the Guide i'm having fun to play with this one !

I have a question about Golem, How many can you gate as Necromancer, and how to get the maximum number of it?

Thanks for the answer

If you follow this guide, you will get 5 (i thought were 4).
1 by default
1 from clayshaper
1 from anima stone
1 from per 3xprimordials
1 from golem commander

Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 20, 2020, 11:12:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info