[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

1. man I like having 5 carrion golems so much, but you're right on that for sure.

2. I'll do that now, good call. I always forget to actually look at good large clusters cause I don't like them as much as the mediums lol

3. almost all cluster nodes are taken except I think 2 larges

4. I have 20 mana left, and 244 life, but I really don't know how to fit another aura in. I'll look into this more, it's really hard playing the aura gem swapping game.

5. I might stay with the added ES instead of DPS on belt. I like that extra security.

6. For sure on the quality, I totally forgot about that. I have the awakened brutality so far that I farmed myself, but the others are SO expensive, that'll be longer term.

7. minions take 20% increased damage? Does that effect their survivability very much?

8. Done

You're awesome, thanks again.

"
dextur21 wrote:
1. man I like having 5 carrion golems so much, but you're right on that for sure.

2. I'll do that now, good call. I always forget to actually look at good large clusters cause I don't like them as much as the mediums lol

3. almost all cluster nodes are taken except I think 2 larges

4. I have 20 mana left, and 244 life, but I really don't know how to fit another aura in. I'll look into this more, it's really hard playing the aura gem swapping game.

5. I might stay with the added ES instead of DPS on belt. I like that extra security.

6. For sure on the quality, I totally forgot about that. I have the awakened brutality so far that I farmed myself, but the others are SO expensive, that'll be longer term.

7. minions take 20% increased damage? Does that effect their survivability very much?

8. Done

You're awesome, thanks again.

The 20% increased damage taken only applies if you have a notable allocated within the jewel's radius. You can slot it in your Med cluster to avoid that.

For the aura swapping part, it mostly consist of putting some more on life by using the blood magic link on your spectre with an aura. You might have to get a med cluster that has a -mana reserved tho so it's really personal preference. I have only 1x Replenishing/first among, the other 3 are Replenishing presence with a -% aura (Self-control and Pure Aptitude).

I hear ya on the ES part. Last league I minmaxed my carrion build to have a very nice defensive layer while keeping damage. Had 10k ES with 3k/second while still reaching ~70m dps. This time around I'm only sitting at 4.5k ES with 28m dps, I feel much squishier (especially with the resists not being 90 anymore as well), but I just play safer and so far so good... altho I'm sure the maven fights will make me regret that decision and swap toward more ES.
Can you guys lists all the best alternate quality gems for this build?

TY
"
Can you guys lists all the best alternate quality gems for this build?

TY

Not in any specific order. Only naming the gems I know are used the most with this type of build. If not named, then default is best.

Divergent

Flesh offering
Dread Banner
Multistrike
Vitality
Predator
Feeding Frenzy
Animate guardian
Brutality

Anomalous

Vulnerability
Convocation
Flame Dash
Maim
Flesh and stone
Spectre
is the base build still 3.13 viable?
For the Flesh and Stone, if we are in Blood Stance, did the maim effect is cumulative with the Zombie's Maim or not ?
"

It's still very viable i am destroying all content, but i have like 60 Exalt in the build.

That leads me to this point, who is good with crafting?

I bought this base and tried to +1 spell +1 minion.
I burned 12 Exalt and still could not hit it.

With that T1 Attack speed roll it probably makes up for the +1 spell missing.
How can i get that mod with harvest?

I have seen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XByBpvCOsrg
how you can force +1 minion gem with cannot roll caster modifiers, how does it work with +1 spell gem? Anyways, I first would need to annull a suffix off to craft cannot roll caster modifiers, right? ... I guess i will just stick with the wand and not tinker around anymore. should be good enough.
"
Arkhandar wrote:
For the Flesh and Stone, if we are in Blood Stance, did the maim effect is cumulative with the Zombie's Maim or not ?

No. Only the strongest maim works. This is why if you're able to link maim to Flesh and stone, it's much better than having it on zombies. (I personally have it on both zombie and flesh, this way zombie can maim mobs afar and i maim mobs nearby even more)

"

Very viable, currently meta.

"
SsX1337 wrote:
"

It's still very viable i am destroying all content, but i have like 60 Exalt in the build.

That leads me to this point, who is good with crafting?

I bought this base and tried to +1 spell +1 minion.
I burned 12 Exalt and still could not hit it.

With that T1 Attack speed roll it probably makes up for the +1 spell missing.
How can i get that mod with harvest?

I have seen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XByBpvCOsrg
how you can force +1 minion gem with cannot roll caster modifiers, how does it work with +1 spell gem? Anyways, I first would need to annull a suffix off to craft cannot roll caster modifiers, right? ... I guess i will just stick with the wand and not tinker around anymore. should be good enough.

Here a post on reddit regarding this

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/lal44u/rsc_not_quite_perfect_but_after_150ex_240/glp6qon/
How are you guys clearing Legion Monoliths with this build?
I'm sitting @ approx. 3.5M per Golem, and yet they never seem to be able to clear more than half of the Monolith, since the targets are so spread out.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
vetroxbl wrote:
How are you guys clearing Legion Monoliths with this build?
I'm sitting @ approx. 3.5M per Golem, and yet they never seem to be able to clear more than half of the Monolith, since the targets are so spread out.

Minion speed (Vaal Haste, Flesh offering, primordial jewel for Aggressive, Feeding Frenzy buff) helps a ton with their clearspeed especially for legion. Also use convocation on cooldown while running around so they instakill everything around you everytime you convoc.

This isnt a build that you're going to clear the full legion in 3-4seconds like explode builds, but you should be able to reliably clear ~75% of the legion with proper speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info