[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Looking your Pob tells me 2,2 = 220 %

You have only 1 x Replensis + First Amoung. If you add 3 more your aura effect will be 2,67 = 267 %

Thank you! I had no idea I was that high. Are you able to see my total DPS by chance? I really don't use PoB that much and its confusing lol.
What's better to update first?
2x Vivinsect or Shavrone's Wrappings?
"
What's better to update first?
2x Vivinsect or Shavrone's Wrappings?

Shav's by a mile

"

You have only 1 x Replensis + First Amoung. If you add 3 more your aura effect will be 2,67 = 267 %

Thank you! I had no idea I was that high. Are you able to see my total DPS by chance? I really don't use PoB that much and its confusing lol.

I'm only getting about 3.2 million total DPS, but that can't be right, can it? I have every single correct piece of gear except for a couple corrupts.

Anyone help me with this? I suck with PoB
"
dextur21 wrote:

"

I'm only getting about 3.2 million total DPS, but that can't be right, can it? I have every single correct piece of gear except for a couple corrupts.

Anyone help me with this? I suck with PoB

Just checked your PoB properly configured, you're at 1.4m/golem (7m total sirus DPS), which is decent enough, but there's still lots of room for improvement. At an "end-game" point before minmaxing, you can usually reach around 7m per golem. Upward to 11-13m/golem with proper minmaxing.

Edit: Also note that i have no idea what you got on your AG... but if you got kingmaker, it bumps your dps to 1.8m/golem (9 total)

Here's your PoB with proper config enabled. Note that you need Community PoB. Also there's some funky thing happening with the Minion charges (power/frenzy)... the setting to put them on just doesnt show, but they're on.

https://pastebin.com/PSWDE07A
Last edited by worldpk on Feb 3, 2021, 8:38:25 PM
Thanks a ton, that sounds about right!
I do have Kingmaker, yes.

One more question... I have used 3 points to get "Minion Life and Block", "Minion life and spell block" and "Decay ward" to make up for the nerf to minion health this league. Is it worth it?
"
dextur21 wrote:
I do have Kingmaker, yes.

One more question... I have used 3 points to get "Minion Life and Block", "Minion life and spell block" and "Decay ward" to make up for the nerf to minion health this league. Is it worth it?

I personally dont think it is. Minions are still super tanky. Only spectres got a hit, not the others.

I got a +3 minion gem +20minion life helmet and put my spectre in it to cover for their health loss. Makes your spectres lvl 25 (4 spectre instead of 3) and gives them a tons more life.

OKAY I have bought close to perfect medium clusters and fixed the 3 points. How's this looking now? Thanks a ton for your answers btw.

https://pastebin.com/HZD9vg2Z
Last edited by dextur21 on Feb 3, 2021, 9:12:56 PM
That's an upgrade. Went to 2.2m/golem.

Here are some of my suggestions.

1) I'd swap Clayshaper for Cold Iron point. You get tankier golem/AG and more overall DPS at the cost of 4 golem instead of 5 (slightly affect clear speed). Go from 2.2x5 to 2.9x4.

2) I'd get 2-3 notables large cluster instead of 1passive (Renewal/Vicious Bite/Feasting Fiends)

3) I'm not sure which Cluster points you have allocated because PoB doesnt import clusters, have to manually put the points. Focus on filling your med clusters passives, and ignore 1 of the passive on each large. You only want to reach notables/sockets on the larges.

4) If you're able to minmax into fitting more auras, always good. I personally run 11 auras (3x Purity, Vitality, Haste, Disc, Pride, Dread banner, Precision, Flesh and stone linked to Maim support, and Aspect of the Spider)

5) A torrent's reclamation or a darkness enthroned with 2 good minion jewels gives a nice DPS boost at the cost of ES.

6) Leveled up gems/some alternate qualities helps as well.

7) a Fortress Covenant jewel instead of your Ghastly Jewel.

8) Remove Wicked ward passive. You're losing half your ES regen, it's not worth it. Without it you're at 1.6kes/second (25% es per second from regen alone)

Edit: Actually just noticed your PoB is running on 3.12 patch. Updating it to 3.13 drops you from 2.2m to 1.7m/golem.
Last edited by worldpk on Feb 3, 2021, 9:38:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info