[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Playing this one in Ritual (Missing UberLab, no clusters, no harmonies and currently running white maps). So take this as you will.
Build feels like before. Pulling 400k per Golem atm.
Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/yCvP45gT

@Darkkaos Quick compare of PoBs its probably Gem Levels and the 5 link that screw you over. Also Fiesting Fiends and Rotten Claw on the large Clusters might help.
"
Vocasek9 wrote:
Is there a way how to boost DPS except CI?

https://pastebin.com/35wFc7Lu


Change Clarity for Divergent Clarity is the easiest way. It was verified in the last league that divergent clarity will increase your minions DPS as they are considered at full mana without spending mana. You can also opt to get Voices so you can fit in more aura cluster jewels that will also increase your DPS.
"
Vocasek9 wrote:
Is there a way how to boost DPS except CI?

https://pastebin.com/35wFc7Lu

I dont see why you feel you are lacking damage with all that top end items.. but you could link dread banner and divergent precision to awakened generosity
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Hi there. I started with CI Occultist and switched to this one, so i'd like to have a little help.

Why my damage is SOOO low. I can't do T15's properly, without golems dying or taking forever in rituals.
I know that my gems are only lvl 16 (but got a golem 20) and that i'm running 5l, but just that little fact will change this kind of situation?

Already low life, dual large with renewal + 4 medium with replenishing, presence of chayula and other random gear.

Got a pastebin, or do a check into my profile, to get any help about what da fuck i'm doing wrong oO

https://pastebin.com/9FiiaRth


Ok so after fixing up your PoB under the Config.
https://pastebin.com/pcf0iN6P

Your Carrion Golems are doing about 500k DPS per golem. That is not bad considering you are only at 205% Aura Effect. Your missing 6L on your Carrion Golems and like you mentioned all your golems support gems are underleveled. Not to mention your aura clusters are just bad. Your goal should be to try and reach as close to 300% as possible. So you are only halfway there. Also, you cannot even reserve all your auras as you go in the negative in the PoB. I don't know if you leave any auras off but being able to run all your auras would also be helpful.

Replace Clayshaper with Cold Iron Point. Yes, you will lose 1 golem but the DPS increase is worth the loss of 1 golem. The 3 extra levels it adds to your Carrion Golem will help it survive better too. Get your 6L done and replace your 4P Medium Cluster Jewels with 6P Medium Cluster Jewel and roll for First Amongst Equals and Replenishing Presence. Getting more Aura Effect will increase your golems DPS as well as help their survivability. You should also aim to use alternative quality gems like divergent vitality and clarity because they will still increase your Golems damage even with the nerfs. Should you still feel they are squishy you can get Decay Ward for block or Grave Intentions if they are dying from chaos damage. Opting to fit in Bone Offering will help them survive better too.

For comparison sake, if you get a lvl 21 Carrion Golem gem, 6L and all supports at 20/20 your Carrion Golems DPS go up 1.1M per golem. So yeah a 6L with all lvled gems and quality makes quite a lot of difference.
Last edited by hlp811 on Jan 22, 2021, 3:54:01 PM
"
hlp811 wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Hi there. I started with CI Occultist and switched to this one, so i'd like to have a little help.

Why my damage is SOOO low. I can't do T15's properly, without golems dying or taking forever in rituals.
I know that my gems are only lvl 16 (but got a golem 20) and that i'm running 5l, but just that little fact will change this kind of situation?

Already low life, dual large with renewal + 4 medium with replenishing, presence of chayula and other random gear.

Got a pastebin, or do a check into my profile, to get any help about what da fuck i'm doing wrong oO

https://pastebin.com/9FiiaRth


Ok so after fixing up your PoB under the Config.
https://pastebin.com/pcf0iN6P

Your Carrion Golems are doing about 500k DPS per golem. That is not bad considering you are only at 205% Aura Effect. Your missing 6L on your Carrion Golems and like you mentioned all your golems support gems are underleveled. Not to mention your aura clusters are just bad. Your goal should be to try and reach as close to 300% as possible. So you are only halfway there. Also, you cannot even reserve all your auras as you go in the negative in the PoB. I don't know if you leave any auras off but being able to run all your auras would also be helpful.

Get your 6L done and replace your 4P Medium Cluster Jewels with 6P Medium Cluster Jewel and roll for First Amongst Equals and Replenishing Presence. Getting more Aura Effect will increase your golems DPS as well as help their survivability. You should also aim to use alternative quality gems like divergent vitality and clarity because they will still increase your Golems damage even with the nerfs. Should you still feel they are squishy you can get Decay Ward for block or Grave Intentions if they are dying from chaos damage. Opting to fit in Bone Offering will help them survive better too.

For comparison sake, if you get a lvl 21 Carrion Golem gem and 6L and all supports at 20/20 your Carrion Golems DPS go up 1M per golem. So yeah a 6L with all lvled gems and quality makes quite a lot of difference.


Oh, yeah, some things are not optimal, but I never thought that I just would need to be almost mim-max to do T15s with ease.
Atm trying to 6L an another shav's and leveling skills, but hurts me that I wasn't doing something incredible wrong and just need to spent more to get it running >.< haha

Many thanks for answering.
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Oh, yeah, some things are not optimal, but I never thought that I just would need to be almost mim-max to do T15s with ease.
Atm trying to 6L an another shav's and leveling skills, but hurts me that I wasn't doing something incredible wrong and just need to spent more to get it running >.< haha

Many thanks for answering.


Well, the thing about this build is it needs to reach a certain threshold for it to work smoothly. it just so happens that the ceiling is quite high. Especially with the nerfs this league, it feels even more so. :D
You might have missed it as I edited it a few seconds ago.

"
hlp811 wrote:
Replace Clayshaper with Cold Iron Point. Yes, you will lose 1 golem but the DPS increase is worth the loss of 1 golem. The 3 extra levels it adds to your Carrion Golem will help it survive better too.
Last edited by hlp811 on Jan 22, 2021, 4:06:20 PM
"
hlp811 wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Oh, yeah, some things are not optimal, but I never thought that I just would need to be almost mim-max to do T15s with ease.
Atm trying to 6L an another shav's and leveling skills, but hurts me that I wasn't doing something incredible wrong and just need to spent more to get it running >.< haha

Many thanks for answering.


Well, the thing about this build is it needs to reach a certain threshold for it to work smoothly. it just so happens that the ceiling is quite high. Especially with the nerfs this league, it feels even more so. :D
You might have missed it as I edited it a few seconds ago.

"
hlp811 wrote:
Replace Clayshaper with Cold Iron Point. Yes, you will lose 1 golem but the DPS increase is worth the loss of 1 golem. The 3 extra levels it adds to your Carrion Golem will help it survive better too.


Yeah, tys again. I'll take a look about those things.

BTW: The OP said that 6P medium wasn't worth anymore and 4/5 would be fit better now. What are your thoughts since you said to sell and get 6P?
So Golem 4 life or so atm near 97 killed all except Uber Atziri.

Dont Run the Maven Breachstone CHallenge or Distant memory with your AG it have a high chance that he will die...

atm at 3.3m dps per golem with 5 golems, 87/87/88/35(Helm with 25% Chaos res in the making)need 19% aura effect for 1% more res but its not that important for me.

Still many Upgrade options i think i can get 5m + dps if i change Grace to Aspect of Spider it will push too but i like the 44% dodge.
Last edited by kelandi on Jan 23, 2021, 4:36:38 AM
"
Darkkaos wrote:
Yeah, tys again. I'll take a look about those things.

BTW: The OP said that 6P medium wasn't worth anymore and 4/5 would be fit better now. What are your thoughts since you said to sell and get 6P?


Well for the points you spent to gain only 3% aura effect per point it’s not very efficient. But the difference between a 6P and a 4P medium cluster jewel is basically 6% aura effect per cluster. You have 4 clusters that is 24% aura effect and seeing as we have no other way to get aura effect from passive tree besides 25% from rare chest and 10% from rare shield or 20% from unique shield. You might as well put those points in the clusters to try and get to 300% aura effect where the build does much better, in my opinion anyways.
Last edited by hlp811 on Jan 23, 2021, 4:47:37 AM
I have done contracts 70+ for the moment and no problem im doing the atlas still completeing white maps but no problems at all i feel i can push without problems i had some issues but improoved a bit my equipment so this is what i have atm and feels fine:

IGN:RitualWitchAlin




Things may become to go better i've got the first exalt drop from rituals on Overgroun Ruin Map
and got my first copy of the ritual to
:)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 23, 2021, 11:48:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info