Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

hahahahaha no
OMG these ultra supporters are giving negative comments. I thought they are bots...

Lame move, the currency for these stash tabs is so rare no one really needs them.

I hadn't any problems with metamorphs part during league, delirium orbs took only one row of normal stash tab, blight maps, what are blight maps?
Haha! IDK why players rage over that - those tabs came too late imo and arent that needed.
Metamorph tab is useless since after Metamorph league we dont stack that many organs and thats why 1 normal premium tab "metam" is just fine for those who dont use their organs when got full set.
Delirium tab is almost in same spot - less stuff dropped and orbs can be crafted on maps right away or just stacked in a half normal tab while splinters up to 5k in currency wild slots.
Blighted tab only seems useful cuz it opens space if Map tab, upgrades maps fast and in the tab /not Cassia/, but i put oils in currency wild slots and dont find hundreds of blighted maps so can skip it or wait sale for it.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
I first want to say, I AM tempted to buy these as there is a need for at least the Metamorph, and Blight as they are needed. However, this is ONLY because a solution has yet to be put into the existing currency/fragment tabs. Now we can all understand the reasoning behind those solutions lack of implementation. It's even more likely because GGG doesn't want to expose the nightmare that would follow if said (smarter) solutions were implemented due to what is apparent by now to anyone, a seriously LAUGHABLE code base, which shows it's ugly head every time ANY kind of change is made...

As it stands now, my frustration, as well as my overall disappointment in the decisions made in the last year of development I've seen in this game will keep me from making anymore purchases from GGG/Tencent. SOOOO many other things that need to be addressed with this game, and one thing that could've been done 1000 times better, this is the result we get.

GGG will be the death of GGG.

Disappointment level: 47%

New League Tab: +1%

You got lucky with Wolcen's Flop, You should be Praying Diablo IV goes the same.
We need Toggle Ctrl+Click item to relevant stash or something like this QoL.
"
JediWabbit wrote:
I first want to say, I AM tempted to buy these as there is a need for at least the Metamorph, and Blight as they are needed. However, this is ONLY because a solution has yet to be put into the existing currency/fragment tabs. Now we can all understand the reasoning behind those solutions lack of implementation. It's even more likely because GGG doesn't want to expose the nightmare that would follow if said (smarter) solutions were implemented due to what is apparent by now to anyone, a seriously LAUGHABLE code base, which shows it's ugly head every time ANY kind of change is made...

As it stands now, my frustration, as well as my overall disappointment in the decisions made in the last year of development I've seen in this game will keep me from making anymore purchases from GGG/Tencent. SOOOO many other things that need to be addressed with this game, and one thing that could've been done 1000 times better, this is the result we get.

GGG will be the death of GGG.

Disappointment level: 47%

New League Tab: +1%

You got lucky with Wolcen's Flop, You should be Praying Diablo IV goes the same.

This game is honestly getting so scammy. There are so many issues in this game that need to be addressed, but GGG seems only content to push out more mtx, and avoid fixing the game.

Been here since beta, and it's getting harder and harder to continue to support them and my desire to play is at an all time low.
Is this an out of season April fool's joke?
long-time supporter here, this is not cool...
Sees there's finally a tab for these: Sweet! That's awesome!

Sees that they're three separate, incredible empty tabs: .... wut

Edit: If they expand these three to hold more stuff from future leagues, that's pretty cool, and if not, just don't buy the stash tabs. And hey, Harvest has so many different items so they gave it it's own stash tab for free, so that's pretty nice.
Last edited by MajorScales17 on Jun 24, 2020, 9:21:50 PM
Oh great more stash tab management....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info