Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Blight stash finally lets goooooooooooo
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
I love(d) GGG and PoE, and have points to buy those tabs and OCD in me wants to - but NOT GOING TO.

Sorting inventory already so tedious, separating items into each league-specific tab. Already started to use quad/regular tabs to hold all the oils/deliriuns/metamorph items - dont need 3 tabs for what 1 can do. The goal is QoL.

GGG(10cent) completely lost grasp of PoE. That is my conclusion.
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
I think a normal tab will suffice for normal people and not bothers with standard (hoarding).

I don't have problems managing those league items in a normal tab.

i am a standard hoarder tho lol

you found me out

its a bad obsession i have
Last edited by Eraqi on Jun 23, 2020, 10:17:10 PM
Or...maybe you can consolidate these separate stash tabs into the Currency Stash Tab or into its own meaningful feature?

I already use the empty slots at the bottom of the Currency Tab for Blight Oils and Simulacrum Splinters. Adding a lot more of those miscellaneous currency slots would be prime! Either that, or there should be something of a Master League Currency Tab (not separate tabs bundled together and then offered at a discount for a limited time) where you can have a single tab with a drop-down menu that has a Blight section, Legion section, Delirium section, etc. all consolidated into a single convenient spot. This Master League Tab can also accommodate for new League sections as they release.

But, you know, bottom lines or whatever. Hope this pattern does not continue.

Loving Harvest so far, by the way.
Avid door opening enjoyer.
I spend money on this game when it's fun, and I genuinely want to support its development. Sirius is still the most unsatisfying final boss fight I've ever gone up against in any action game. Ever. And creating cash-grab tabs for things which shouldn't have to need them, deals a bit of a blow to gamer goodwill... =(

Amazing game with a great team, but I'm really not feeling like the target demographic at the moment. Have fun milking the people who are, I guess...
=.=

Cmon, GGG make problems, provide the paid solutions..
#NeverGoing90
What exactly does it add to the QoL? Why it is not a single tab? Why this was not incorporated into existing tabs we already paid for? Chris, you said on Exilecon that you guys will find a way to do it within existing tabs, even if they would have to be sort of double. I don't have a slightest problem giving you guys some money, but this is just awful, what you guys did right here. Again, this is ridiculous now, you want us to visit 5-6 tabs after each map to dump the goods? Unless you are about to sell us an "auto-sorter" for some 100 points that will arrange currency and fragments into proper tabs with one click.

Ehh, I thought that you are better than that. I've spend easy 1500$ on packs, another few bucks is something I don't really give two s...ts about, but I am really disappointed, you guys are starting to be very far from the company I respected.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Jun 23, 2020, 10:27:26 PM
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
What exactly does it add to the QoL? Why it is not a single tab? Why this was not incorporated into existing tabs we already paid for? Chris, you said on Exilecon that you guys will find a way to do it within existing tabs, even if they would have to be sort of double. I don't have a slightest problem giving you guys some money, but this is just awful, what you guys did right here. Again, this is ridiculous now, you want us to visit 5-6 tabs after each map to dump the goods? Unless you are about to sell us an "auto-sorter" for some 100 points that will arrange currency and fragments into proper tabs with one click.

Ehh, I thought that you are better than that.

its not even 5-6 tabs anymore and wheres the upper limit? 15+ specialized sorting tabs?
Thanks but no thanks.

I'm more than happy to spend money to support you guys when it is cosmetic, a supporters pack for a league I think is well done, or utility tabs that are needed. However, this seems like way too much iffiness to me.

I already bought a currency tab, essence tab, map tab, frag tab, lots of stash tabs, quad tabs, etc etc. I am not going to be buying Currency tab 2.0, 3.0, 4.4 just because you guys keep adding more and more league currencies and never deleting any of the old ones. It's just outrageous imho. Adapt the existing currency tab to take the games' CURRENCIES, that was the description of the tab when we bought it.

You guys are prompting more negativity in the last few weeks than I think I can ever recall in the time I have been playing this game. Perhaps your Top level Management team needs to have a look at why. You are starting to head in some very disturbing directions of late. I really hope it is turned around, and you can go back to the roots of the game and company that I loved for so long. Right now, it's seeming like your fiscal overlords from Eastern Lands are doing the driving. Make sure they don't drive you off a cliff...

P.S. There is a vast wasteland out there of previously successful top 5 online games that are now defunct and no longer played. Most of those were as a result of greedy moths who wanted to fly closer and closer to the flame. They burned themselves out. Players are not indefinitely patient, stupid, or prone to parting with cash on a regular basis for no reason due to being cajoled into it by game mechanics.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Maelstromicus on Jun 23, 2020, 10:33:55 PM
space for 18 more items on the currency tab already, and blighted maps could just have a section like unique maps (two even rows of 9, so spacing isn't an issue)
Last edited by Vorashe on Jun 23, 2020, 10:34:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info