Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

I note that the OP hasn't mentioned what kind of pro he actually is. Perhaps pro dish washer? I mean a professional game player would be more concerned about which game he should play that will make him more money. Perhaps pro busboy?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Imagine telling people you are a pro at Path of Exile and that your opinion should be valued more because you are so good at gaming, being part of an illustrous group of pro players, despite talking from behind a fake account and

making a thread in which you claim it is impossible to finish Act 10 on a Marauder like O_M_G dude the cringe

Oh and by the way: even if you were a pro player (which clearly you aren't) you still are one shitty advocate for whatever your message is
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jun 24, 2020, 4:44:26 AM
Oh hai, mighty pro player. Lowly SSF noob here.
Please allow me to lick your royal pro boots, thanks in advance.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Dude a pro player could finish story mode with a naked Marauder pressing buttons with their earlobes and using Portal as an attack skill.

I don't think I ever, even using shit ass meme builds I tried to make myself, could not beat kitava. Like....they don't get HP back when you die so....it's impossible to fail unless you're SO bad you die before you deal any damage.

Really shows who is complaining about this league, frankly I love this crafting possibilities. Friends been turning out amazing items with little investment.
Half decent troll.
"
Durf wrote:
Half decent troll.

Yet I'm the one who has legimately changed the meta in multiple competitive games. Do you remember D3? The game that released a crazy patch this week and is doing better than POE?

Yeah, well in THAT game, I completely changed the Monk Meta several times over. They actually had a blueblock certain monk weapons during the auction house days, because I found ways to do things with different weapons that simply shouldn't of been possible. And yeah, let's pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. What have you done?

Honestly, there should be some type of troll firewall. A higher tier player shouldn't ever be in a position where a lower tier gamer can attempt to criticize. Most of you can't even beat the game without playing with parties.
Last edited by SadDropUser on Jun 26, 2020, 11:56:59 PM
This pro is a con.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
Durf wrote:
Half decent troll.

Yet I'm the one who has legimately changed the meta in multiple competitive games. Do you remember D3? The game that released a crazy patch this week and is doing better than POE?

Yeah, well in THAT game, I completely changed the Monk Meta several times over. They actually had a blueblock certain monk weapons during the auction house days, because I found ways to do things with different weapons that simply shouldn't of been possible. And yeah, let's pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. What have you done?

Honestly, there should be some type of troll firewall. A higher tier player shouldn't ever be in a position where a lower tier gamer can attempt to criticize. Most of you can't even beat the game without playing with parties.

*Shouldnt't have
Hello,
I've seen talks of real and unreal forum accounts.

How do I get my account verified as real forum account? Thanks in advance.
Spreading salt since 2006
I wonder how many drugs it takes to take this post seriously...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info