Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

"
SadDropUser wrote:
the 'pros lament'

Kopogero, is that you?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
SadDropUser wrote:

Anyhow, this topic isn't even about me. It's about how ME and ...

This one made me laugh, have to admit.

Also, the part about D3's game changer is laughable. This is one of the worst season themes by far, they added 1 set that works and 1 set that's dead on arrival, and essentially nerfed the top meta trash and boss killers. Oh yes, I can feel the "game changer" season.

Overall I rate 3/10 for the effort.
he's got a point. d3 is starting to look better and better the more PoE fucks up ;)

i'm still not down to that point though , heh.
One of the better trolls I've seen. Very entertaining content and well written.

+1 OP, you are nailing it.

Pro indeed, but maybe not where you think.
ppl getting triggered itt
"

Mostly because they hate when a pro says something they don't like. You could put Obama on the podium, if he says he's raising taxes (raising the standard of play for PoE in this case), the crowds going to boo. Does that mean he isn't A) a Pro and B) Right in this case, no.

But among those booing, I can hear the people cheering still. And that cheer is what keeps games alive during times like this. Every naysayer here is pathetic, and effectively trying to dumb down POE so they blend into the crowd.

Honestly, scary. That's why I'm fighting this fight to begin with. And the good fight is always worth it, to someone like me.
Last edited by SadDropUser on Jun 23, 2020, 4:24:10 PM
makes new account just for this thread
how sad
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"

Mostly because they hate when a pro says something they don't like. You could put Obama on the podium, if he says he's raising taxes (raising the standard of play for PoE in this case), the crowds going to boo. Does that mean he isn't A) a Pro and B) Right in this case, no.

But among those booing, I can hear the people cheering still. And that cheer is what keeps games alive during times like this. Every naysayer here is pathetic, and effectively trying to dumb down POE so they blend into the crowd.

Honestly, scary. That's why I'm fighting this fight to begin with. And the good fight is always worth it, to someone like me.

i meant ppl are getting triggered by your garbage thread when really this thread should have died immediately after it was posted
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"

"Fighting this fight" by whining on a forum to say he's leaving... Riiight, GGG must be tainting their pants.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Pro with 0/40.

Sounds legit.

You think I would out myself on my main Alt or secondary Alt?
Even on my 'gimme build' (easy builds) account, I'm in contact with pros and streamers. Me making a statement like I've done here actually effects them financially, so hell no I'm not going to say the truth on my main. You must be livid.

What I'm doing here doesn't concern false gamers like you, who don't care if the bench is pushed or the boundary shaken or a new style of play comes out. You care about picking up those little currency drops, trading to some thirdworld cents to dollars botter, and pretending you did something. And when a pro like me stands his ground here and tells you the real truth, of course you're going to get upset.

Gamers like myself and others have actually changed the meta. Why do you think Cast When Damage Taken got nerfed so hard? I figured out a rotation pattern with an additional pair of gloves and boots that other players didn't understand, I broke the game. Why do you think 2 handers were capped for so long. At the beginning of 1 race I found a way to use 2 handers that put me in the top runners list while playing 1/2 as much as them. One day I logged in and my account was actually gone, and they had ninja nerfed the 2 handers I figured out. So yeah, I've walked the walk to the point of changing the globe.

Anyhow, this topic isn't even about me. It's about how ME and pretty much all the other pros that matter have chosen to turn their backs on PoE. Myself? There's a new Diablo 2 season as well as additional content in Grim Dawn that seems decent. In Diablo 3, there's a whole new season with game changers all over. Can't say the same for this pile lately. "Oh hope another 20% gem drops". Wake up and realize what a game COULD be.

HI I AM IMPORTANT ACCEPT MY AUTHORITY BTW I AM AFRAID PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHO I AM BUT ACCEPT MY AUTHORITY ANYWAY

Guising yourself behind the anonymity of a blank account and telling people to google your 'gaming credentials' is actually funny as fuck.

1/10 thread
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jun 23, 2020, 5:05:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info