Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

"
Exile009 wrote:
Of course this thread is there to troll everyone, but hey I'll play along. It's fun seeing a developing pile-on. You get to prolong the trolling, we get to laugh at it. Win-win. xD

So...

At the risk of ruining his entire gimmick: you guys are being trolled, but not in the way you think you are.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
...you can feel free to google my credentials as a gamer, BUT this is not about that.

You are upset about the fact that I'm criticizing a game that COULD be BETTER. [Removed by Support]

You have the opportunity to actually LEARN SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE SKILLED and you choose to sit here and play out some oddball variation of the PoE 'Breakfast Club'. Your nontalk is obvious. Except gamers like me fight back. We don't wither

Ok done:

Spoiler

Am I mistaken or does this sound somewhat similiar to a certan Twitch_K**** person who by the way put this line of text into his Twitch info:

"No human has dedicated and sacrificed more of their life for gaming (not that I'm aware of) and that will remain until I get married hopefully one day. My gaming related accomplishments are too many to name"

:D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
yamface wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Of course this thread is there to troll everyone, but hey I'll play along. It's fun seeing a developing pile-on. You get to prolong the trolling, we get to laugh at it. Win-win. xD

So...

At the risk of ruining his entire gimmick: you guys are being trolled, but not in the way you think you are.

Feel free to enlighten us then. I'm guessing it it involves the mods? That was his spirit buddy's schtick as well. If so, that doesn't concern me either.
"players that actually matter" "pro lament" What a joke
Who knew Henry Cejudo even played POE?

"
Anyhow, a player who hits notes on the riffs I play usually wouldn't take the smalltime to talk about this type of secret. We don't ever reveal all our cards to normal noobs that hang out around here. All I can say is, with 1-2 build tweaks, I've basically unlocked the entire game with any build. A build a lot of people almost thought about, I made work, professionally. Now that same player is telling you the game is stale, and it's time to move on.

Read that in Henry Cejudo's voice and i defy anyone to tell me that this aint him posting.
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 23, 2020, 8:21:57 AM
Unexpected MMA stuff lol

Also, this:
"
Not sure if he’s trolling a specific player, a specific group, the whole forum, himself or all of the above.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Are you Kop*****'s alternate account?

Its a slam dunk from the title, i live for the day when a forum is moderated to a quality where this thread would be deleted with a ban as quickly as the keto spam :p

Alas at least I get the amusement of how rapidly its pointed out
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Pro with 0/40.

Sounds legit.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Pro with 0/40.

Sounds legit.

You think I would out myself on my main Alt or secondary Alt?
Even on my 'gimme build' (easy builds) account, I'm in contact with pros and streamers. Me making a statement like I've done here actually effects them financially, so hell no I'm not going to say the truth on my main. You must be livid.

What I'm doing here doesn't concern false gamers like you, who don't care if the bench is pushed or the boundary shaken or a new style of play comes out. You care about picking up those little currency drops, trading to some thirdworld cents to dollars botter, and pretending you did something. And when a pro like me stands his ground here and tells you the real truth, of course you're going to get upset.

Gamers like myself and others have actually changed the meta. Why do you think Cast When Damage Taken got nerfed so hard? I figured out a rotation pattern with an additional pair of gloves and boots that other players didn't understand, I broke the game. Why do you think 2 handers were capped for so long. At the beginning of 1 race I found a way to use 2 handers that put me in the top runners list while playing 1/2 as much as them. One day I logged in and my account was actually gone, and they had ninja nerfed the 2 handers I figured out. So yeah, I've walked the walk to the point of changing the globe.

Anyhow, this topic isn't even about me. It's about how ME and pretty much all the other pros that matter have chosen to turn their backs on PoE. Myself? There's a new Diablo 2 season as well as additional content in Grim Dawn that seems decent. In Diablo 3, there's a whole new season with game changers all over. Can't say the same for this pile lately. "Oh hope another 20% gem drops". Wake up and realize what a game COULD be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info