Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

"
polimeris wrote:
This pro is a con.

A con and a troll seem extremely close in this example. Let's not quibble, can we agree that either one is a reasonable description?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
OP will be sorely missed; never has such a legendary human traversed these pitiful forums claiming such magnificent truths as:

"As the title says, it's simply not possible for a maurader, skill level high or low, to complete the act. How do I know this? Well, I know skill can't change the scenario at all, because I've done everything possible.

Keep in mind I'm not some run of the mill noob. I've previously been a S-tier player in Everquest, holding rank placements in Diablo 3 during release, and for 3 years I was regarded as a top 5 raid leader in WoW. So when I say it's broken and not a skill issue, I mean it. Don't take this as something it isn't, just a high level players thoughts of game design."

Surely, the pony level is awash in abject fear of the immense pwnz0rship coming to the fluffybears once OP finds someone to powerlvl his paragon to 500+ 'cuz it's impossible to do alone without help :)
"
zoneslash wrote:
OP will be sorely missed; never has such a legendary human traversed these pitiful forums claiming such magnificent truths as:

"As the title says, it's simply not possible for a maurader, skill level high or low, to complete the act. How do I know this? Well, I know skill can't change the scenario at all, because I've done everything possible.

Keep in mind I'm not some run of the mill noob. I've previously been a S-tier player in Everquest, holding rank placements in Diablo 3 during release, and for 3 years I was regarded as a top 5 raid leader in WoW. So when I say it's broken and not a skill issue, I mean it. Don't take this as something it isn't, just a high level players thoughts of game design."

Surely, the pony level is awash in abject fear of the immense pwnz0rship coming to the fluffybears once OP finds someone to powerlvl his paragon to 500+ 'cuz it's impossible to do alone without help :)

I don't know if you thought theoretically taking a sailboat out into a calm ocean with the Mast down would allow you to sway people, but I'm letting you know right now, it WON'T work on the vast majority of people, who are silent but agree with me.

Most people who have read my comments, realize where they come from. A pro is respected, he or her (yes, even girls can be pros time to time, boys- sexism- a topic for another time)has done what is too hard for average players to do. This not only makes the pro more knowledgable, but his or her statements more excitable and relevant.

You're upset because a top level gamer is saying your game isn't currently relevant. GO AHEAD, check the leaderboards today. Me and all the top pros are already gone. It's not the same ranking. Imagine the NBA if you took the top 80% of players out of the game. Would people still watch? Do people really watch the WMBA? No, even you know that.

And just a big heads up, since you don't seem to understand how humans work, we mostly improve over time. I've improved 100fold in the duration I've spent on this game. Not many can say that.

The actually disgusting part that gets me slightly angry about this whole thread is, someone who knows more is trying to help you. Imagine if you didn't know how to board an airplane to cover ground faster than ever before, but because you're scared of the ramp, and the polite, professional pilot and usher is guiding you, you get upset and envious.
Last edited by SadDropUser on Jun 28, 2020, 5:10:20 PM
"
SadDropUser wrote:

The actually disgusting part that gets me slightly angry about this whole thread is, someone who knows more is trying to help you.

Sorry but your whole theme is nonsense.

You have said absolutely nothing helpful to other players. Just for curiosity though, what have you said that you think is helping us?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jun 28, 2020, 5:17:43 PM
who?
lol wtf am i reading??
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:

The actually disgusting part that gets me slightly angry about this whole thread is, someone who knows more is trying to help you.

Sorry but your whole theme is nonsense.

You have said absolutely nothing helpful to other players. Just for curiosity though, what have you said that you think is helping us?

The PRO hath graced us with their infinite insight into the nature of the game, life, the universe and everything. Is that not enough for you, you common pleb?!
I like to return to this thread from time to time, just for my daily laugh. Good for one's health in these trying times. :-)
"
The PRO hath graced us with their infinite insight into the nature of the game, life, the universe and everything. Is that not enough for you, you common pleb?!
I didn't see Kopogero post in this thread, though.
Pro is short for Professional.

Professionals get paid.

Unless you work for GGG you are not Professional at this game.

Being a gamer that gets paid by views from Twitch or Youtube STILL won't make you a Professional, unless there is a Paid tournament that GGG sponsors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info