[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
l3m0nh3ad wrote:
I am going to play this build on console which obviously brings its challenges with button layout,targeting and rotation etc. Can you summarise a rotation of active skills you use in order please so I can practice the key binds to my pad for a combat?

Thanks

P.s it's really hard to get "trigger a socketed spell" on console. Can u include the rotation with and without that? Cheers

Well, the main rotation would be:

Desecrate -> Cremation(repeat cremation 1-3 times as needed) -> Shield Charge/Flame dash between packs

And repeat. Basically. And put bone offering in the helmet. If not trigger or helmet then cast desecrate->bone offering every so often
Thanks for the super fast reply my man. Most helpful! So why are people saying this build is button heavy?!
"
l3m0nh3ad wrote:
Thanks for the super fast reply my man. Most helpful! So why are people saying this build is button heavy?!

because it's not a 1 button skill. LOL

I mean technically I will rotate between 4-5 skills when you count movement skills.

I leave arcane cloak on left click/walk so it's never thought about as well.
Lol 2 buttons is classed as heavy?! I don't have left click on console so I'll need to be casting arcane cloak all the time will I?

Also the patch notes just dropped and the intensify bug is fixed. Does that impact your choices?

Thanks
"
l3m0nh3ad wrote:
Lol 2 buttons is classed as heavy?! I don't have left click on console so I'll need to be casting arcane cloak all the time will I?

Also the patch notes just dropped and the intensify bug is fixed. Does that impact your choices?

Thanks

yeah I'd do Intensify + Pinpoint + Archmage + GMP + Ele Focus as supports then
why increased critical strikes in the helmet?
"
Krayken wrote:

very consistent crits for EO at the time.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

thanks good sir!

OH and what do you mean by "At the time"? Is there a better way to maintain EO now?
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 12, 2021, 6:40:28 PM
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

thanks good sir!

OH and what do you mean by "At the time"? Is there a better way to maintain EO now?

I was using controlled destruction then so Cremation basically never crit. This is no longer the case and there are also new gems that can be socketed into the helmet compared to during Harvest.
u will update the POB links for 3.13?

Also which step up of spellsling u think will be easier to level? VD or Arc/BL?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info