[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Stubby83 wrote:
Seems like a trigger wand to replace trigger of Kitava's Thirst coupled with Crown of the Inward Eye would be a huge DPS boost.

Transfiguration of Mind: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Mana also apply to Damage at 30% of their value. So %300 man increase * 30% = 90% increased Damage.

Kitava's Thirst great for mid-game and as trigger but when you get trigger weapon swap to Crown of the Inward Eye and start boss killing.

Crown of the Inward Eye is an excellent helmet to use! Pretty sure I mentioned that.

I like Kitava's because I want to spam and trigger more spells that just 3 from my wand.

But if you want to use crown, there is nothing wrong with that and it'll definitely provide more eHP and comparable damage (don't underestimate extra free spell debuffs).
I'm thinking 3 in in trigger wand - Wave of Conviction/Blade Blast/Bone Offering. Then using freed up help socket for Sniper's Mark instead of Elemwntal Weakness. Mark gets around hexproof bosses and makes self cast makes for better boss targeting.

Overall, you've made a really good build that gives options like this and others. Nice job.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Jan 12, 2021, 7:04:13 AM
"
Stubby83 wrote:
I'm thinking 3 in in trigger wand - Wave of Conviction/Blade Blast/Bone Offering. Then using freed up help socket for Sniper's Mark instead of Elemwntal Weakness. Mark gets around hexproof bosses and makes self cast makes for better boss targeting.

Overall, you've made a really good build that gives options like this and others. Nice job.

Thanks! It's definitely very flexible+tanky and that's why I like it.

I'm personally too lazy to self cast a curse though. Sigil of Power HOWEVER...!

I would want to link that with INC AOE so as to fill the ritual arenas. :D

Sigil+AOE+Second Wind+Duration

^^

There's also Void Sphere which is pretty good for this look it looks like. Can put that into the wand.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Stubby83 wrote:

^^

There's also Void Sphere which is pretty good for this look it looks like. Can put that into the wand.

Add Sigil to Arcane Cloak + Second Wind + Duration Setup. Would have to drop either Flame Dash, Tempest Shield or Vaal Righteous Fire. Or drop the faster attacks from Shield charge setup and recolor to a blue. Slower SC but all the others blues seem more valuable.

You ever do the ascendant version? Seems like it has lot of mana flask button mashing but huge DPS for ritual circle bosses.
"
Stubby83 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Stubby83 wrote:

^^

Add Sigil to Arcane Cloak + Second Wind + Duration Setup. Would have to drop either Flame Dash, Tempest Shield or Vaal Righteous Fire. Or drop the faster attacks from Shield charge setup and recolor to a blue. Slower SC but all the others blues seem more valuable.

You ever do the ascendant version? Seems like it has lot of mana flask button mashing but huge DPS for ritual circle bosses.

Nah, I never cared for the Ascendant archmage builds (personal preference). Necro is just OP. haha
I'm sorry if I missed it but has cremation + intensify / pinpoint been fixed yet ? I loved it as leaguestart in Heist until the bugs.
"
eskimo9 wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed it but has cremation + intensify / pinpoint been fixed yet ? I loved it as leaguestart in Heist until the bugs.

I think those were fixed at some point. I played this in the flashback event and it was fine.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
eskimo9 wrote:

I think those were fixed at some point. I played this in the flashback event and it was fine.

Those are still listed under bug reports - PC known issues as:

Cremation not gaining damage per Intensity stack when supported by Pinpoint or Intensify.

Really hope it's fixed for 3.13. Though with gmp and conc effect cremation is still good.
Last edited by Ischozarr on Jan 12, 2021, 12:19:31 PM
"
Ischozarr wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
eskimo9 wrote:

Those are still listed under bug reports - PC known issues as:

Cremation not gaining damage per Intensity stack when supported by Pinpoint or Intensify.

Really hope it's fixed for 3.13. Though with gmp and conc effect cremation is still good.

Ahhh interesting. In that case I'd go:

Cremation - GMP - Archmage - Ele Focus - Controlled Destruction - Lightning Pen

Conc effect has higher damage numbers but the less AOE is also less overlap of AOE explosions.
I am going to play this build on console which obviously brings its challenges with button layout,targeting and rotation etc. Can you summarise a rotation of active skills you use in order please so I can practice the key binds to my pad for a combat?

Thanks

P.s it's really hard to get "trigger a socketed spell" on console. Can u include the rotation with and without that? Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info