Mathil Build List v4.0

"

I was wondering if anyone has taken the exsanguination build into end-game?

Yes I did take the Exsanguine Elementalist into Endgame, here is my current gear:
https://pastebin.com/JTDrSnpa
(or my Charakter WhereDidSheGolem, not sure if visible for everyone)

Survivability is really good, I can do T16 Ultimatums without problems.
Clear is really good with chain (you don't want to do mapping without chain, it's essential for the spell to feel good).

Boss damage is meh, sitting at about 2M with Chain and Unleash, 2.4M with Swift Affliction instead of Chain.
(I think PoB does not use the 14% DotMulti from BloodArtist Cluster Notable, so it's even a bit more).

Keep in mind that you can swap Unleash for something else and the DPS will be higher (I like it for mapping and it allows me to have more time for movement in bossfights without losing DPS, but it's not good for stand still max DPS)

So with diffent gem instead of Unleash and correct BloodArtist calculation you can easily get above 3M.

I did complete all Guardians, Sirus AL9, Maven, Elder, Shaper,
(UberElder didn't try yet).

I think important upgrades are the golem stuff (primordial chain for +3 golems, anime (pun intended) stone and 2 others for 9 golems), and cluster jewels for dot multi and primordial bond.
Edit: Almost forgot, dual cold iron point is cheap and +6 level is really important for the dmg.
Last edited by SacredSheep on Apr 26, 2021, 8:47:49 PM
Mjolnir Inquisitor RF good build
please give me final version build and tree lvl 100 ty
Thanks!
Thanks for always giving us fun builds to play around with!
I'm playing around with the Deadeye Elehit wander and I'm a bit confused. I just did third labyrinth and took endless munitions (+2 additional projectiles) but no matter what I do I get 3 projectiles shot out in a slight cone, not a shot in a single straight line like Mathil's does.

My current 5L is
Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Trinity - Chain - Barrage

What does make the Elemental hit only fire everything in a single straight line?

EDIT: Well forget the question, I had Barrage and not Barrage Support in there... doh.
Last edited by Draxinusom on May 9, 2021, 2:19:45 PM
"
RyderFoxx wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has taken the exsanguination build into end-game? Like dealing with Shaper or Siris? If so what sort of gear do you have or what should I be on the look out for? I love the build and am nearly at the point to move into his cluster set up but I don't want to invest if I won't be able to handle the rest of the game other than maps.

I know he plans on giving an update with an end-game set up but I'm pretty sure someone in his community has already pushed it farther than he has.

Thanks in advance!

Needs some investment to safely run (as in killing fast) ultimatum and bosses.

Map clear is great even with minimal investment.

EndBoss damage was underwhelming until I got a +2 inpulsas, corrupted iron point, nice gloves and belt. I failed to get the right veil for frenzy charges however the extra tankiness help in ultis.

I'd say priority wise in somewhat loose order
- good cluster setup
- spell dmg corrupted iron points
- good helm with exsanguinate chant
- shaper rustic sash/stygian with castspeed+spelldmg suffix + crit dmg reduction if possible.
- frenzy ring with vulnerability (working on it atm but end charge good too imo)
- inpulsas or if possible corrupted inpulsas +1 socketgem or +2 socket duration
- Awakened Gems
- watchers with malevolence dot multi + single vitality mod if possible.
- really nice gloves with dot, dot multi preferably on apothecary base.
- iron point double corruption dot + spelldmg (i am trying to get this one
atm)
- primordial chain malevolence effect corruption
- double corrupted inpulsas with both +1 socket gem +2 duration. or one with crit dmg reduction.
- watchers with malevolence dot + double vitality mods.
- headhunter if you want, cause why not.

Current items
Last edited by cooldudep on May 10, 2021, 5:48:49 AM
Hi to all,
I taked the build "Cyclone Vengeance Chieftain" and I m on the point that I always die when I use the Amulet "Eye of Innocence Citrine"

My items looks same like that on your Build and still die in T1 or in act 5 it doesn't matter whether it is low lvl or high lvl. When there is many opponent there and hit them, is my 3,5k life instant down.

My question is now, how you surviving with that amulet?

Sorry I m not the best one on that game and
I'm sure there is something that I dont see what I did wrong on that build.

Need please help :( because unfortunately is that exile unplayable :(
Last edited by Boss3008 on May 16, 2021, 5:43:00 AM
Hey all i wanna ask for a little help that what i'm doing wrong? :)
I die alot, and i can't find out why. Made the Atziri's assassin build, and its quite strong, but the survivability is shit for me.

Would anyone check my gear and build ?

https://pastebin.com/5eZjgeib

Thx in advance! :)
What's going on with the POB for the elemental hit wander? I imported it and it has chaos inoculation (1 life, 1300 energy shield) and some other strange nodes that didn't seem to be reflected in the video. Anyone have the original POB?
Hi, i spend everything in the Cyclone Vengeance Chieftain. But it feels so squishy and i die in every map and every Ultimatum.

What im doing wrong?

Last edited by Escalin on May 28, 2021, 7:03:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info