Mathil Build List v4.0

Anyone know if mathils wildstriker from ritual league....

if you used Capricious Spiritblade as a base (combined with saviours), would you be able to not use hydrosphere because capricious converts?
"
V400KG wrote:
Hello there,
did someome minmaxed Cyclone Staff Chieftain?
How is it with HH? Could you share Pob if you dont mind?

Have a nice day.

https://pastebin.com/tBLc3qK6

4mil dps cyclone witout any flasks or charges or shockwave or ngamahu. 6,6k life
29mil if everything (ngmahu, flasks, charges, totems are active.
I'm using a 700 dps staff without fortify (which is better then a 500dps fortify staff (with my cluster which gives fortify) or comparable if you have to use fortify support instead of ele dmg).
I love the 5/6% life gain on kill on my chest over other stuff, it makes me almost immortal during normal mapping.
There are still quite a few possible improvements but I'm likely gonna stop here.
Did maven with 3 portals first try, died to the breachlords maven fight (while I had about half the current dps) and can easily farm the 4 guardians/4 elder guardians Invitation for maven splinters with defensive buffs (reduced crit dmg/ele dmg taken or such).
I feel a bit squishy, is that normal?
I'm using cyclone chieftain and I only just got to 88 so I still gotta improve my stuff. I'm using leap slam to proc fortify

if anyone could take a look at my PoB and let me know the stuff that I can improve. it'd be sweet.
https://pastebin.com/ANBZuBC1
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Last edited by Erseii on Feb 27, 2021, 9:06:27 PM
Are there any tips to crafting Fortify staff? Which harvest do you use?
For the Geofries ignite build your video mentions Cyclone as a good skill to use. What link would you recommend?
I am following Mathil's Perforate build and the damage is amazing but I die quite often. What is the build defence mechanic?

https://pastebin.com/JTXm85QL
Here is my character. Can anyone comment on how further I can improve on gear and not die so often?
A bit late, but I have two (probably stupid) questions regarding the crackling lance build:

1- why the intensity support gem if the spell already has intensity?
2- what is the thing (piece of gear, passive tree node, etc) that gives exposure to benefit from in the "mastermind of discord" node in the ascendancy tree?

Thank you.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
Loving your exsanguinate build. hope you will update it as you go!!
"
yajnaji wrote:
A bit late, but I have two (probably stupid) questions regarding the crackling lance build:

1- why the intensity support gem if the spell already has intensity?
2- what is the thing (piece of gear, passive tree node, etc) that gives exposure to benefit from in the "mastermind of discord" node in the ascendancy tree?

Thank you.

1. it gives another more dmg multiplier per intensity stage
2. look at the notable in the large cluster jewel "corrosive elements"
I was wondering if anyone has taken the exsanguination build into end-game? Like dealing with Shaper or Siris? If so what sort of gear do you have or what should I be on the look out for? I love the build and am nearly at the point to move into his cluster set up but I don't want to invest if I won't be able to handle the rest of the game other than maps.

I know he plans on giving an update with an end-game set up but I'm pretty sure someone in his community has already pushed it farther than he has.

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info