How the Harvest Launch Went

Actually it was a good launch this time. The only thing I've noticed is huge frame drops in aspirants plaza of all places other than that its cool, cant wait to see some of the shenanigans a few weeks in.
This was top 3 launches, and league mechanics ever for me in terms of enjoyment and lack of bugs.

A+ GGG if I can afford a support pack this season I'll be buyin' one.

Nice to be able to make a good review
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Smooth launch WTF Performance went down the drain tons of mobs have no Textures and are invisible. (And don't forget all the new on death effects that spawn on death effects KAPPA)
BUT HEY ATLEAST OAK HAS HIS TEXTURE BACK RIGHT ! ! !
The launch was certainly smooth and without issues for me. I'm running through the acts more OP than usual and have figured out the basics of farming.

But I don't really like going through the Acts and farming is not killing monsters. I'm not very excited. I started playing standard to upgrade my favorite guys to the 3.11 passive tree. Oh well.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I LOVE IT!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Excellent launch. I was in a small queue of 22k which seemed to go in less than 10 minutes then straight into a non laggy experience. Gratz GGG .
4 crashes from Vulkan, numerous disconnects since league start for both me and my friend, at least 3-4 a day. Has resulted in lost maps more than once. Wouldn't call this smooth.
first season back after a long break; fantastic league start ggg!

really appreciate the vulkan and particle improvements, game runs much smoother than before <3
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
marioace wrote:
4 crashes from Vulkan, numerous disconnects since league start for both me and my friend, at least 3-4 a day. Has resulted in lost maps more than once. Wouldn't call this smooth.

I can confirm. 3-4 disconnects per day , at least , for me and people in my guild.
There are still many missing textures....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info