How the Harvest Launch Went

orite...did play again yesterday, very less stutter, minor with invisible mob, and a bit problem with disperse, (i try to deploy/stack with other disperse but it doesnt work.so i try to take it off, but it say "once activated, cant pull off".portal between H/out or town to harvest, but still cant pull off the disperse.)

Anyhow, good thing that very less with stuttering issue.so good job and hope can consistent with current smooth gameplay.
"
PeRayau wrote:
orite...did play again yesterday, very less stutter, minor with invisible mob, and a bit problem with disperse, (i try to deploy/stack with other disperse but it doesnt work.so i try to take it off, but it say "once activated, cant pull off".portal between H/out or town to harvest, but still cant pull off the disperse.)

Anyhow, good thing that very less with stuttering issue.so good job and hope can consistent with current smooth gameplay.

Ctrl+Click on the Grove at the Waypoint to create new Instance. Then it should be possible to remove them, worked for me.
Smoothest launch.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"We are extremely happy with the reception to Harvest's mechanic and crafting system! It's absolutely wonderful to see the community enjoying and engaging"

is this some kind of a joke?
So many people unable to play league start cause of instance disconecting all day, so tilting. I lost 2-3 days , losing maps and lab runs, have to resummon all minions every time I WANT COMPENSATION FOR THAT
I login to the Washington server or the Texas server and can get into game for 30 seconds then get kicked out been like this everyday since launch. Have had connection issues in past but never like this if this keeps up I wont be playing this anymore. NEEDS fixed ASAP
I liked everything except the supporter packs available, I have a few monies waiting for a nice looking pack to reward you guys for the great work.
"
We are extremely happy with the reception to Harvest's mechanic and crafting system! It's absolutely wonderful to see the community enjoying and engaging with something that was the result of so much hard work"

Are you guys living on some alternate Universe? Because tons of people quit or skipped this league :P And even more have been complaining about it all over the place!

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jun 23, 2020, 4:36:29 PM
Played the game for 2 days no missing textures then I ran this ggpk_defragment and now many of the game textures are missing along with alot of the npc sounds.
My tip for the future dont run that program.
The Harvest is in my opinion way too complicated, I wont explain why its way too complicated because its way too complicated. I watched Quin69 nearly have a stroke trying to get his farm too work and hes supposed to be one of the better players.
Who exactly did you make this league for, it wasnt for the standard player, alot of the players I have talked too are just avoiding the harvest completely.
It takes way too much time away from the core game of killing mobs.
Looking forward to the next league because the last 2 have not been good.
"
darkilein1 wrote:
"
PeRayau wrote:

Ctrl+Click on the Grove at the Waypoint to create new Instance. Then it should be possible to remove them, worked for me.

naa,,man.im hopping yesterday will run smooth like butter.collect wisdom,stutter..hitting lowest mob also stutter..then lose xp due to die during stutter..ppfftttt...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info