[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
Dadvil_PM wrote:
Just league started this build on console and I'm running into issues sustaining frenzy charges.

Get your flicker gem to 20% and with 60% crit chance and raider ascendancy you should be fine.
If it's still not enough take the sword mastery for frenzies. There is a mastery for frenzies on marks as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Dadvil_PM wrote:
Just league started this build on console and I'm running into issues sustaining frenzy charges.

Get your flicker gem to 20% and with 60% crit chance and raider ascendancy you should be fine.
If it's still not enough take the sword mastery for frenzies. There is a mastery for frenzies on marks as well.

Thanks for the feedback. Will the last 2% gem quality and 4% more crit chance really bridge the gap? I'll grab a couple GCP and squeeze a little more crit in there and let you know how it goes.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Dadvil_PM wrote:

Well I'll be damned. Literally only gained 1% chance of frenzy on hit from the skillgem and about 3.5% crit chance, but you nailed it. Insane how the tiniest changes can make or break something.
"
Dadvil_PM wrote:
Well I'll be damned. Literally only gained 1% chance of frenzy on hit from the skillgem and about 3.5% crit chance, but you nailed it. Insane how the tiniest changes can make or break something.

:D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi, thanks for posting this guide!

I have a couple of questions though, why swap brutality to splash if we already have the Tribal Fury node?

Also, is Farrul's fur still recommended when you already have 1 minimum frenzy charge from the tree?
Hello.
I just start playing your build and i was wondering why use Arctic Armour skill gem when we fluckering all over and not being stationary.
Last edited by bloodmen92 on Dec 20, 2022, 3:22:42 AM
"
bloodmen92 wrote:
Hello.
I just start playing your build and i was wondering why use Arctic Armour skill gem when we fluckering all over and not being stationary.

You are constantly stationary because you are technically always standing still even while teleporting. The teleport part though, counts as moving but it is instant and lasts for 0 seconds. That's why buildup stationary effects do not work but instant stationary effects, such as Arctic Armour, do.

So this is where I'm at. Should I get a sword that has crit on it? I just feel damage is still lacking even with the 780 pdps blade and everything else. My passives are a bit wonky admittedly because I had to sort out my resistances.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=iceynotnicey&realm=pc&character=luka_concic

I have a well rolled Ryslatha's Coil but have being using the HH for mapping lately. I feel like a few more levels will help a lot but open to any suggestions, or if maybe cold flicker is the next step?

ty for build it's been a good time thus far
Last edited by iceynotnicey on Dec 21, 2022, 10:00:14 PM
Did we run farruls fur without aspect of the cat?
"
Did we run farruls fur without aspect of the cat?

No, it would defeat the whole purpose of running Farrul's as Aspect of the Cat is where you get semi-permanent full frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info