[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

do you think this build is ssf viable?
Could this build work with ascendant, taking the raider and either slayer or berserker sub-ascendancies?
I'm confused by the gem link section. You say to use Flesh and Stone, Pride, Precision, and Dread Banner. That's 95% + precision?

Also you list Ancestral Protector AND Vaal Ancestral Warchief/Ancestral Warchief. Do you use all 3 of them?
"
mpwebb01 wrote:
I'm confused by the gem link section. You say to use Flesh and Stone, Pride, Precision, and Dread Banner. That's 95% + precision?

Also you list Ancestral Protector AND Vaal Ancestral Warchief/Ancestral Warchief. Do you use all 3 of them?

Vaal Ancestral Warchief includes regular Ancestral Warchief (2 gems in one; this is how all Vaal Skills work). Ancestral Protector is in the same link. This is in the body armor. The build uses (2) Six-Links:

(6)-Link - 2H Sword (eg; Terminus Est)
(5)-Link - Body (eg Perfect Form).

You use all the totems simultaneously to buff your attack damage (Ancestral Warchief & Vaal Variant) & Ancestral Protector to buff your attack speed. You shouldn't have to do this on anything other than map-bosses or endgame.
"
mpwebb01 wrote:

Yeah ti was supposed to say Enlighten lvl 4 instead of Enlighten lvl 3, my bad. Fixed now.

As for the totems. You use 2 of them on the bosses 1 Vaal ancestral warchief and 1 Ancestral protector as they stack. Don't use Vaal ancestral warchief and regular ancestral warchief because they overrwrite each other.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Thanks for the build
Cheers
"
Baaks wrote:
Thanks for the build
Cheers

You're welcome <3
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
I am levelling this build and it feels great so far.

I was wondering why we have so many sources of maim - do they stack? Our totems maim, Flesh and Stone maims, and Tombfist maims.

Should I remove 2 out of the 3 maim sources for something else?

Thanks
"
Teka49 wrote:
I am levelling this build and it feels great so far.

I was wondering why we have so many sources of maim - do they stack? Our totems maim, Flesh and Stone maims, and Tombfist maims.

Should I remove 2 out of the 3 maim sources for something else?

Thanks

Nah, you want to leave them as is because they have the "Enemies maimed by this skill take extra phys damage". You could change the Tombfist jewel to something else but it's almost the same if you had a Searching or Murderous so why not just have Searching to make sure they're maimed.
any plans to update it for 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info