3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Spider2k9 wrote:
Spoiler

This is my current gear. Im currently level 77, so waiting till 80 to upgrade rings.

I have been extremely lucky in that, ive had a shavs and 2 ex drop!! Ive never been so rich!

Where would you advise I invest in the most? My resists are capped, Im thinking of upgrading the rings first at 80 for life and regen.
Are there any uniques that are BiS?

Thanks for this amazing build!
Awesone Spider2k9! I'm glad you're having such a good time! Thanks for the thanks. And great job with your RNG! Nice. There are a couple of uniques that work well with the build. Kaom's Way/Path rings and Rise of the Pheonix shield. I really like them. I don't pay attention to uniques though. So there are likely others that would work well too. Feel free to ask about any to see if they'd work well. I'm just not good with suggestions in that category.

I like your gear. You've done well! The next time is kinda global for your build. It's time to hope RNG is nice and start improving those life rolls. IF you're going for some uniques, pick those out. Then start with gear that only needs life and resists. (4 links and accessories.) Get life above maybe 75(?) and keep the resists. Boots (because of movement speed), your 6 link (because they're hard to find), and your amulet (attributes) you don't have to be as picky with. When you need more than the basics for some gear, just take what you can get. They'll get there.

Great job so far and thanks for the thanks :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Hey Wrecker, no apology needed. Got the second ascendancy so i'm all good for RF now. Looking forward to maps and getting some good gear. Having fun with it now. He's quite Tanky and RF is doing the job nicely.
Awesome Acme_Havoc! I'm glad it's going well for you. Post anytime you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
jtjonjt wrote:
Nice build man. I was able to sustain RF around lv 42, after I did the first lab. Really easy to get there and even easier after. Nice for a beginner like me. I'm levem 70 rn playing on standard, still lacking a glove with 3 Blue sockets and 1 red, and lacking a shield too, If anyone got something I'd be interested. I'm running a tabula rasa with efficacy in the 6th socket, thinking about trying fire trap.
Thanks jtjonjt! I'm glad you found the guide/build helpful and easy. The gear will come for sure. Don't worry about it. And don't forget, you can use your crafting bench to get the links you want if a piece of gear dropped that you like but it doesn't have the correct links. (An Energy Shield base is best). Thanks for your kindness!

Annnnnd

"
CelticHound wrote:
Hi Wrecker - thinking of doing this for my second build of the league.

Was wonder why Anointed Flesh isn't part of the tree, since you path right by it? Another +1 Max Fire Resist seems useful.
Awesome to see you CelticHound! Anointed Flesh was really hard to cut. It was really hard to decide between that and Soul of Steel. I chose Soul of Steel because it comes first in the "suggested tree path" I give.

I didn't include both because the four combined travel nodes, though great, aren't vital to the build. I HATE being under 200% max life from the tree, and we're only at 190%. So removing life nodes to get it was not going to happen. The only other option was to remove three damage nodes. The build, though damage isn't anything people are really complaining about, is still something that'd be hard to take from. And there aren't any free "travel" nodes that lead to notables that can be taken from.

Anointed Flesh was a tough cut. I could remove 2 the Life and Chaos nodes and have our life drop to 182% and then have the tree go to level 92...but I chose this tree for guide purposes.

Maybe the 3.12 tree will make life a little easier ;).

If you have any suggestions on how to include it, let me know for sure.

Great question!

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 5, 2020, 12:05:43 AM
(I asked about including Anointed Flesh)

"
Awesome to see you CelticHound! Anointed Flesh was really hard to cut. It was really hard to decide between that and Soul of Steel. I chose Soul of Steel because it comes first in the "suggested tree path" I give.

I didn't include both because the four combined travel nodes, though great, aren't vital to the build. I HATE being under 200% max life from the tree, and we're only at 190%. So removing life nodes to get it was not going to happen. The only other option was to remove three damage nodes. The build, though damage isn't anything people are really complaining about, is still something that'd be hard to take from. And there aren't any free "travel" nodes that lead to notables that can be taken from.

Anointed Flesh was a tough cut. I could remove 2 the Life and Chaos nodes and have our life drop to 182% and then have the tree go to level 92...but I chose this tree for guide purposes.

Maybe the 3.12 tree will make life a little easier ;).

If you have any suggestions on how to include it, let me know for sure.

Great question!

Yeah, it's difficult. I'm going to make it harder on myself, because I want to help Oak for the 1% life regeneration and 2% physical damage reduction - and I feel Oak gets neglected a lot. I also want to not have to depend on gear for dexterity. (I hear there's this cool guide-maker who believes in being able to wear whatever gear you want...)

Anyway for starting out this build, what I did was make a Templar, and take him only as far as the medicine chest. That got me Purifying Flame and Arcane Surge Gems. (All the flasks were a bonus.) The Marauder gets Onslaught from the medicine chest quest, which can also support Purifying Flame.

I'm a compulsive shopper in SSF, and Nessa happened to be selling these wands:

Purifying Flame is both fire and physical, so that's +2 skill levels.

Unfortunately since they are wands, I can't use Ancestral Protector any more. But... I can buy Holy Flame Totem, which is also both fire and physical.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Excellent build with excellent guide.
The just info to anyone can comprehend all the mechanics put into play.

Thanks for your effort.
Quick question - how does a mod "#% of fire damage converted to chaos damage" affect the build? I am asking as I was thinking about buying 6-link Infernal Mantle Windowsilk Robe since it's very cheap as 6link and has increased fire damage and +1 to socketed fire gems while offering some nice ES too.

Just noticed that The Restless Ward gives some life and ES, while also adding 200 flat life regen. Which one of those 2 uniques would you consider to be better for this build?
Last edited by HDVision on Jul 5, 2020, 11:17:00 PM
Hi WoD

another great build. I tried your CI vortex build last season, and previously your Minion build. CI was a bit harder :)..

So the RF has been great so far (Map T2 currently), but while I think I get it I wanted to be clear...

Weapon Mods:
RF benefits from:
**Damage Over Time Multiplier (the most powerful mod for DOTs. Don't be without it!)**
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- Burning Damage
- Damage Over Time
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

% Increased and More is ok for EE, but Adds is bad, yes?

Thanks again.
Hi there,

How do you feel about changing Tireless branch and going straight for Constitution? It also costs 5 SP overall.

Maybe I'm wrong but reduce mana cost of skills seems useless. In total we lose 1% max hp but we get nice amount of flat HP through two more strength nodes and Constitution and a possible jewel slot.
Last edited by Jaroczaro2 on Jul 6, 2020, 3:19:10 AM
Hi all.

First tx for the build, very user and beginner friendly.

What about using storm Brand instead of ball lightining? I think storm brand give us more continuous lightning damage than ball lightining, in order to take advantege of Elemental Equilibrium.

With Storm Brand you are attaching up to 3 enemies and causing lightning damage.

What do you think?

Tx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info