3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
"
Is Empower the best 6th gem if you're not going Meat Shield?
Hey subliminaldelta! Best? No Clue. But since it raises the level of all linked gems, a level 4 wouldn't be scoffed at whether it's best or not. I think it'd be an awesome addition.

Actually not all linked gems, but active skill ones (support gems are not active skill gems). So it benefits only zombies. And still it's super powerful. Especially at lvl4.
"
"
Is Empower the best 6th gem if you're not going Meat Shield?
Hey subliminaldelta! Best? No Clue. But since it raises the level of all linked gems, a level 4 wouldn't be scoffed at whether it's best or not. I think it'd be an awesome addition.

Just a quick note, Empower only raises the levels of active skill gems, it won't raise the level of the support gems that are linked to it.
Do you guys remember when you were kids, and you would play fight with you older brother and every so often he would hit you hard and you would be like "hey no fair!"

That was all I could think of when I tried my first map that had the mod "Monsters are Hex Proof" :)

When we are deeper into MinMaxing, do we want to pick up Awakened Minion Damage and Awakened Blasphemy?
"
Hey pat_hibulaire! I just went and tested this out and it does seem to be working fine. I loaded up your setup and it also looks fine. It may just be that it's hard to see. If you unequip all of your gear with links except for the CwDT link with Purifying Flame, go to Act 10 somewhere and start getting hit. My guess is that you will see Purifying Flame getting cast when your Offering gets cast too.

None of your gear conflicts with any CwDT rules and your gems are all setup properly. So unless there's a glitch, as far as I can see, it's working ok.

Sorry to ask you to test something out.

"
I am level 89 and I swear I have never seen Purifying Flame go off either.

Other people have mentioned it in the thread as well.

Our gems are set up correctly so I just have assume my eyes are not good enough to see it as the colors of Purifying Flame are very close to the same colors my Holy Relic uses when it procs so one might be hiding in the other.
Not to be evasive, but I think that may be the case AndyLovesHisBge. It's hard for me to see too. Try the above and see if it's visible. Let me know if it's not.

it's woooorking !! i did what you say, unequipped all, and took some hits (almost die ahaha) and i saw the purifying flame !
thank you very much for the time you took, really it's so kind !
i'm starting maps today, serious things, so i think i'll be back in very few times with lots of questions :)
"
When we are deeper into MinMaxing, do we want to pick up Awakened Minion Damage and Awakened Blasphemy?

I'd get both if I could afford them.
"
"

I'd get both if I could afford them.

The Awakened Blasphemy is fairly affordable.

The levels of the gem are relatively meaningless, so you can get a level 1 and then use the Gem Cutter recipe to get it to 20% (20% on the Awakened Blasphemy is the key stat). A 20% quality Awakened Blasphemy adds a level to each of Temp Chains and Enfeeble.

If you don't mind grinding out the Gem Cutter recipe, you can get a level 1 Awakened Blasphemy for only 60c.

Awakened Minion Damage I am probably never going to afford, at least all of them. Not only do I need 3 of them in my setup, but the levels on this gem are key.

A level 5 Awakened Minion Damage is 5ex.

There is only 1 level 6 that I see on trade right now and it is 95ex.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 3, 2020, 7:17:24 PM
I took a 2 day break from my zombies and this thread has exploded!

So much good stuff - I totally forgot that resummoning skellies counts as death so yeah that notable on that cluster jewel is awesome.

Great job all!
<3
"
Jancela wrote:
I totally forgot that resummoning skellies counts as death so yeah that notable on that cluster jewel is awesome.

I asked about this on reddit.

The answer I got was that if you summon a skeleton when you are already at max skeletons, the oldest skeletons will be replaced with the new ones but the old ones don't die, they just de-spawn.

Even if this is true, it does not matter too much as the phantasms are constantly dying and respawning, which procs the cluster notable.

I have been doing tier 14-15 maps all day and have not seen my zombies lose any health and I don't even bother with minion life in my zombie gems and I even removed a minion life wheel from my tree. The cluster jewel looks like it is working fantastic.
In doing some research, this is the end game curse set up we want when it can be afforded.

Enfeeble 21/23
Temp Chains 21/23
Awakened Blasphemy 1/20

This set up gives us level 22 temp chains and enfeeble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info