3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
0nyX wrote:

oh and a big Heya to Grunkle o/

See ya in the guild homie!
Oh and I talk tall shit, but don't expect much from me yet, I'm just starting to enjoy endgame, I'll come around :)
Thanks for the pro tips, I KNOW you know what you're talkin about!
In 36 hours I'll be in act 4, I really gotta work on that, I'm sooooo slow!
LOL see you on the beach!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jun 18, 2020, 11:26:33 AM
I wonder. Maybe it's a good idea to go for "Glancing blows", especially when using Bone Offering. I think I'm gonna try it when I'm at lvl 90-ish just to see how it feels.

BTW. Hellion Spectre. If he will use the new Rallying Cry - he will gonna be the BEST spectre for every zombie build ^^

I have so many ideas. I just hope a few of them will work haha.
"
M_atrix wrote:
I wonder. Maybe it's a good idea to go for "Glancing blows", especially when using Bone Offering. I think I'm gonna try it when I'm at lvl 90-ish just to see how it feels.

BTW. Hellion Spectre. If he will use the new Rallying Cry - he will gonna be the BEST spectre for every zombie build ^^

I have so many ideas. I just hope a few of them will work haha.

I see they hid GB down a back alley for sure!
6-7 points to grab it from this tree, but may still be interesting.
When I played this Wrecker said it was more tanky, I can confirm it is!
I just added a Lioneye's Remorse for the life and I love stacking armor with this girl!
When I hit 91 I am going to add sanctity and faith and steel, should be more than enough. Might try the +1 to minimum endurance charges trick I learned on my trickster for rings and ammy because, you know, any gear you like!! LOL

I'm sorry, this build is the QUEEN of flexibility, I can't wait to see where people take her!
That Ruin Hellion sounds amazing, I do hope they use the new rally too!
That would give zombies a pseudo slam tag for sure!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jun 18, 2020, 12:32:11 PM
Time for big changes for the Slo-Mo! I can't wait to see it all in action.

One information from your guide has to be updated:

"
"3rd Two Points - Bone Barrier. This is a busy node. It gives us physical damage reduction, elemental resist, and increased life recovery rate per minion up. But most importantly, it gives our minions more life. It also gives us a free skill, Bone Armour. Free is nice. It can be manually cast after you assign it a button."

Unfortunately, Bone Barrier doesn't provide elemental resistances anymore, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for all your hard work and creativity!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
I'm gonna miss using skeleton bombs but learning how to use spectres and animate guardian is going to be fun. I just learnt that corpses can be targeted for raise spectres.

Edit: for those who don't mind losing equipment, a "budget" setup for reanimate guardian would be Dying Breath, Leer Cast, Umba's Charge, Southbound and Victario's flight. These are usually 1c or less on trade leagues.
Last edited by snirky2 on Jun 19, 2020, 3:04:45 AM
I think i will go with this one mainly cause i like the guide and the format and the way you have written it, question though, would you do anything differently if non self found, i think i will do the soft core harvest.
the build works fine. but still i will miss hatred):
The last two leagues I didn't do any type of summoner and I missed it so I'm back once again!

Looking forward to see how this has changed from 3.7.
<3
"
Spyrow07 wrote:
Nice Build, Thx!
Hey Spyrow07! Thanks!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Spoiler
I'm excited ;) just tested this build... for a friend:)
Shes gonna slam!
I was wondering when enduring bond was going to get in here! I see it was slightly nerfed, but still amazing!
I may take the ANOINTED FLESH instead of the large cluster for the +1 to all resists!

You look so suave gliding around, and you didn't even have you're guardian out in the video! Kingmaker may be pricey, Gruthkuls pelt will be expensive, kaoms roots will be insanely expensive. But you should be able to set up a guardian fairly cheap, the chase item is kingmaker and really well worth chasing! Kingmaker has a culling strike aura and fortify aura, it's sick :) but gonna be an exalt probably.
And you can add it after I believe, which is the reason I don't even have an animate guardian button, once I set him up, I remove him from the skill bar, I don't want to screw him up! Remember, Animate guardian does not use gems in his gear so no links is fine. Also get him a high life bone helm with chaos resist. You will see he is a templar and he could use the chaos res, anything over 20% is great!
Here is a cheap crappy chest that will max his chaos and give consecrated ground on block Zahndethus' Cassock. I advise a trip to poe wiki to unlock all the secrets of animate guardian :)
Sign of the sin eater is a one handed scepter that places all elemental ailments on your guardian instead of you! Woooooow that would be cool too and it's cheap and you could give him a shield as well. interesting...

I am sold on Ed/Contagion, minor tree changes but it was basically untouched, even buffed a bit in endgame :)

But I will be here, when I tested this it was fun and effortless, she is just a pleasure to play Wrecker! GREAT JOB!

Oh yeah, VD is going to be META BIG TIME! So you will get some good gear cheap because EVERYONE is going to be crafting Necro stuff! Yaaaayyyy :)
Hey GrunkleBob!

Thanks for testing the build!

Ya, I actually didn't have the guardian skill levelled. I think it was only level 15. I'll likely add in the guide not to really bother with the skill until it's around 19. I think you mentioned that somewhere...Kingmaker is perfect, isn't it?

It'll be fun to have you around but I'm glad your DOT build wasn't touched!

Have a great league!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info