3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

SSF vs SC... you are going to be swimming in ideas in SC!
There is NO limit to where you can take her! And SSF will be a breeze.

Wrecker, Onyx is working HARD destroying this witch!
I think we got her up to 207% life on tree and 220% armor!
LOL, we are making a Jugg Necro for sure, when I finally get around to her she's gonna destroy!
Honestly, she doesn't need any tweaking guys, wrecker did a great job... AGAIN!
Stick to the path, grab your upgrades, ask lots of questions and save for your kingmaker, It will at least 50% increase your army, really it's insane.
An army with culling strike and fortify is unstoppable!
You are all going to love it, I guarantee it!
If you don't then summoners are not your playstyle and that is fine too. Just ask, wrecker has many one button builds you may also enjoy, and I can point you to some zoom zoom fun as well.

Good luck all, I got a half day, should put me in front of PC 2 hours before launch :)

If you are new and have any question about whether this is the guide for you... IT IS!

And hey, have fun with it, see how many minions you can get out in the beginning, it's a blast! zombies, phantasms and summon raging spirit is fun to start with! Really, keep following the tree, but play around with the gems. Until you get the proper links and gear you can do virtually anything minion with this!

Remember: 300 life per act, cold res in act 1, lightning res in act 3.
Try to get to 75% all elemental resists by act 3, it's kinda easy for me now, but you want to be capped by mid act 4 for sure.
Recap, a good place to be in mid act 4 is 1000+ life and Energy shield, 75% fire/cold/lightning. Sit back, charge around and let the minions do the work!
Learn your boss fights, work on your dodge, master your shield charge.
Get your skeleton drop timing down, drop skeletons on yourself if you get in trouble! DO YOUR VAAL SIDE AREAS!!! Find that VAAL summon skeletons fast and put it to use :)
I have her at lv 94 and the only 2 uniques I considered were Lioneye's remorse shield (It is literally insane, HUGE armor and LIFE) and dream fragments ring because nobody freezes or chills this witch!

You're in for a treat, I love this little lady! She is such a good mom!

Here is where you are heading, Wrecker removed Immortal Call and that was a good call, it was interfering with Bone armor which is more important because it removes bleed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy_3u4lH-To
There will be Delirium and plenty of it in maps! If you wonder how I drop so many skeletons, it's FROM DUST unique Jewel, try and find one with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you and it's the only Jewel I use.
Damn, I sooooo want to start this, but no I'm a Trickster dammit! I'm gonna go assassinate some fools and then I will be back here!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Jun 22, 2020, 1:37:22 PM
"

It'll be fun to have you around but I'm glad your DOT build wasn't touched!

Have a great league![/span]

Mwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa slight buffs for leveling, and with the synthesis crafts... 26% MORE damage for min/max endgame! I've got plenty of chasing to do, many exalts to collect, I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
So excited to start this build! I wanted to use Spectres on the previous build but couldn't see what I should give up to make them work.

I had used the Kitava Heralds for their mortar attack and added Spell Echo and Greater Projectile Support to maximize their firepower. Of course I'm no expert so I'm not sure if this was useful or just looked cool seeing all those red bombs.

I'm not big on the Animate Guardian only because you have to recast every session (Unless I was doing something wrong).

What I love most about these guides is that they are not set in stone. There is enough flexibility to play around with gem combos.

See everyone in Farmville!
Wow, some interesting changes this time around! I'm back to roll another Necro :)

I've never used Animate Guardian before. Since I tend to play without trade I might just follow the suggestion to add another support to the Spectres. Zombies + Phantasms is an interesting twist as well!

I'm considering alternatives to the Shield Charge/Fortify duo since it doesn't cross gaps. I've been really spoiled using Dash the last couple leagues. Maybe just use an Unset Ring with Dash in it...

ZOMBIE ON!

Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Jun 20, 2020, 2:59:44 AM
"
"
Wow thanks for updating before league start. this is gonna be my league starter build!
anyway, in the guide stated "- 3.10's Passive Tree on PoE's website."
is this a typo?
Also I'm getting an error with the pastebin on PoB, will try again later.
Cheers
Hey Hansen_Haryono!

I'm very lucky that my family was ok with me marrying myself to the computer for two days straight. I'm glad I got all the guides ready prior to 3.11's launch too. Thanks!

I hope you enjoy this version of the build as a league starter. Let me know how it goes!

I saw your message shortly after you posted it regarding Pastebin. I JUST switched over to the Fork version of the program yesterday. I didn't realize that their Pastebins aren't compatible (though it makes perfect sense to me know). So I've updated the Pastebin sections of the guide to guide people to the Fork. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks for the post. I appreciate it.

Oh right. The tree. I have the passive tree in a picture and in the PoB itself. Some people don't/can't load the picture. So I also include a link to PoE's tree. All versions of the tree are up to date except the one on PoE's website. GGG only updates the tree on their website for actual league launch.

Hi, I tried PoB Fork and it worked. thank you & grunklebob too for the advice :cheers:
so looking forward to your updated build since last week, thank you for working on it!
Hey Wrecker - thanks for updating the guide - this will be my harvest starter.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Spoiler
SSF vs SC... you are going to be swimming in ideas in SC!
There is NO limit to where you can take her! And SSF will be a breeze.

Wrecker, Onyx is working HARD destroying this witch!
I think we got her up to 207% life on tree and 220% armor!
LOL, we are making a Jugg Necro for sure, when I finally get around to her she's gonna destroy!
Honestly, she doesn't need any tweaking guys, wrecker did a great job... AGAIN!
Stick to the path, grab your upgrades, ask lots of questions and save for your kingmaker, It will at least 50% increase your army, really it's insane.
An army with culling strike and fortify is unstoppable!
You are all going to love it, I guarantee it!
If you don't then summoners are not your playstyle and that is fine too. Just ask, wrecker has many one button builds you may also enjoy, and I can point you to some zoom zoom fun as well.

Good luck all, I got a half day, should put me in front of PC 2 hours before launch :)

If you are new and have any question about whether this is the guide for you... IT IS!

And hey, have fun with it, see how many minions you can get out in the beginning, it's a blast! zombies, phantasms and summon raging spirit is fun to start with! Really, keep following the tree, but play around with the gems. Until you get the proper links and gear you can do virtually anything minion with this!

Remember: 300 life per act, cold res in act 1, lightning res in act 3.
Try to get to 75% all elemental resists by act 3, it's kinda easy for me now, but you want to be capped by mid act 4 for sure.
Recap, a good place to be in mid act 4 is 1000+ life and Energy shield, 75% fire/cold/lightning. Sit back, charge around and let the minions do the work!
Learn your boss fights, work on your dodge, master your shield charge.
Get your skeleton drop timing down, drop skeletons on yourself if you get in trouble! DO YOUR VAAL SIDE AREAS!!! Find that VAAL summon skeletons fast and put it to use :)
I have her at lv 94 and the only 2 uniques I considered were Lioneye's remorse shield (It is literally insane, HUGE armor and LIFE) and dream fragments ring because nobody freezes or chills this witch!

You're in for a treat, I love this little lady! She is such a good mom!

Here is where you are heading, Wrecker removed Immortal Call and that was a good call, it was interfering with Bone armor which is more important because it removes bleed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzgzJdPEnL4
There will be Delirium and plenty of it in maps! If you wonder how I drop so many skeletons, it's FROM DUST unique Jewel, try and find one with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you and it's the only Jewel I use.
Damn, I sooooo want to start this, but no I'm a Trickster dammit! I'm gonna go assassinate some fools and then I will be back here!
You rock GrunkleBob!

You too Onyx! Thanks for such a kind post! I'm glad you like the changes! It's always a little nerve-racking gutting a build especially a guide and starting fresh. I mean, I did do a TON of testing. But that testing will always be in a league that won't be relevant anymore. So I'm glad 3.11's changes didn't screw my hard work ;). I really appreciate your post :). Great video too!

And great advice as usual too! Enjoy your Trickster so you don't burn out of Slow-Mo ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Shier_Terror wrote:
So excited to start this build! I wanted to use Spectres on the previous build but couldn't see what I should give up to make them work.

I had used the Kitava Heralds for their mortar attack and added Spell Echo and Greater Projectile Support to maximize their firepower. Of course I'm no expert so I'm not sure if this was useful or just looked cool seeing all those red bombs.

I'm not big on the Animate Guardian only because you have to recast every session (Unless I was doing something wrong).

What I love most about these guides is that they are not set in stone. There is enough flexibility to play around with gem combos.

See everyone in Farmville!
Hey Shier_Terror!

I'm happy you're excited! I hope levelling goes well for you. Thank goodness for SRS! I love the Kitava Heralds. They are tons of fun. AG isn't persistent like Spectres BUT the gear they have equipped is. So all you need to do is hit the AG button and the AG appears with all the gear that it had from when you finished your last play session.

Thanks for your kind words! I'm glad you like the guides :). I hope Farmville treats you well!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info