New and Changed Warcries in Path of Exile: Harvest

General's Warcry is a big pog
I feel the heal for Enduring Cry might be a mistake unless they change War bringer and i don't want them to NIRF zerker again.
Most of these won't be instant or spammable without investment on the tree. I am not going to do more work when I can get something elsewhere that is passive. Some of these war-cries just seem redundant and clumsy.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I'm not sure how this applies to buff 2 handed weapons as they seem to equally effect all weapon types.

lol.

Two-handed buffs in next patch are a different thing to the warcry buffs.

Slams should probably have more to do with that.

Same as the brands, they are irrelevant to 2handed too.

They mean in playstyle that it is more "related to 2handed builds", but it has nothing to do with actually being two handed.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jun 8, 2020, 7:17:12 AM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I'm not sure how this applies to buff 2 handed weapons as they seem to equally effect all weapon types.

lol.

Slam skills might get there base damage buffed for 2H weapons?
"
L0ukie wrote:
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

lol.

Slam skills might get there base damage buffed for 2H weapons?

No, just some of those are 2handed only last I checked, no? Or are they good to go with 1 handed maces and stuff too? Im pretty sure some work only with 2handed. Its been a while since I used one.

Ps, I edited the original comment, adding that I think they are implying that warcries are usually made for 2handed builds, but not that they are specific to 2handed.
What they will actually buff on slams im not even sure.
a thing about the exerted attacks that we do not know yet, is whether 1 exerted charge is consumed per attack...

... in the sense of animation/hit (very poor for lacerate/DS, if thats the case - you consume two charges per their two hits)

... or per mana spent (multistrike, very awesome for lacerate/DS - you consume one charge, but gain 6 exerted hits)

i suspect, it will be the former case though. the latter would just be plain nuts.
"
Setasuna wrote:
Using Warcries during a fight is like picking an item = instant death.

There is a solution to that.
You can pick the node that makes them instant and bind them to left click (or other button that you previously used for move-only).
What really got me excited though is this:

"by default Warcries no longer share cooldowns in order to promote builds using multiple Warcries"

Thank you... Finally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info