Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

Omg yes pls!!! More qol stash tab improvements!
Neat
Jesus Christ, enough with Nemesis already as a Zana mod. Boring fucking league mod and Headhunter can go screw itself.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
Jesus Christ, enough with Nemesis already as a Zana mod. Boring fucking league mod and Headhunter can go screw itself.
Spam Harbinger instead and sell ancient orbs to all the HH gamblers. XD
"Enduring Cry and Intimidating Cry are now offered to the list of Hideout music options"
You have to create that option now
Why no beyond. You should add a scarab or the league is better off being called "nerf everything that makes headhunter fun and iconic" league
"
Why no beyond. You should add a scarab or the league is better off being called "nerf everything that makes headhunter fun and iconic" league

Seriously? You can still roll Beyond as a map mod and on sextants, plus we got Nemesis back in the map device again. HH is still going to be super strong and fun to play as always, even if you can't abuse self curses anymore.
So now I have to invest at least 10c a map just to roll beyond or go through 20+ sextants to get beyond. And "the broken" self curse build which required 30+ points invested in curse cluster jewels for curse effectiveness and did not have enough survivability and damage to even complete a white t5 map if it had no juice is now completely destroyed. Without self curse hh is really nothing more than a gimmick. Unless you are running double beyond you will never see more than 10 buffs at a time. Headhunter is what everyone grinds and looks forward to. It is simply the most fun mapping build in the game. Ask the community if they would have kept playing after the first month or two if there was no headhunter
"
So now I have to invest at least 10c a map just to roll beyond or go through 20+ sextants to get beyond. And "the broken" self curse build which required 30+ points invested in curse cluster jewels for curse effectiveness and did not have enough survivability and damage to even complete a white t5 map if it had no juice is now completely destroyed. Without self curse hh is really nothing more than a gimmick. Unless you are running double beyond you will never see more than 10 buffs at a time. Headhunter is what everyone grinds and looks forward to. It is simply the most fun mapping build in the game. Ask the community if they would have kept playing after the first month or two if there was no headhunter

Considering that maybe 0,1% of the player base is ever going to own a headhunter I'd say people are still playing without it...
"
Burgingham wrote:
"

Considering that maybe 0,1% of the player base is ever going to own a headhunter I'd say people are still playing without it...

Your not considering that this nerf stretches to standard. Also. By the end of the league I would estimate that at least 15% of the playerbase had hh and probably even more if you factor in the people who stopped playing. Your acting like it is some mystical object that only someone the equivalent of a billionaire could possess in poe when, in reality, it is extremely attainable by anyone who can at least kill sirus. I have seen countless amounts of people complain how unfair the economy is when they have never even spawned sirus or been able to complete a red map without dying. This game holds little in endgame progression because once you have done all content any further upgrades to your character are more for fun or quality of life. Headhunter is a way to further that progression because of its exclusivity and power as well as the fun factor it provides.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info