Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

"
jordan02 wrote:
Lol, again for spell builds... bored, there is no good things about melee builds pure physical for example.. swords, two hand mace axe are totally useless and GGG give us nothing.

Ok its fun for some players to play spell builds and kill everything, but other wants to play with swords, maces, axes...

Give us something about it.
Nothing about the item is specific to spells.
"
Meh just like delirum uniuqes

^Agreed
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
wind dancer on the passive tree?? oh DANG do i like that
Gloves are looking great.
Le Toucan Will Return
What will happen to Timeless Jewels? Will they still be able to provide the Keystones that have been made available on the tree? (while not being able to select both of course). Or will players now be limited their location on the tree? - Haven't used them before but was planning on playing around with them in 3.11
pog
Wish there was a way to make Smite and/or Static Strike last a lot longer.

I always wanted to make a Smite + Static Strike combo build and that Supreme Ego keystone would work so great with it! not enough +duration available in the game :(
Fuck Balance !!!:) just make it possible that all Builds have the potential to be super oped if you invest high enouth. I proably stick to my Summoner Build anyways... i hope there will be some new things to improve it further.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty for teasers <3

i hope GGG double test everything before release so we dont get again legacy mods or legacy gear in middle of league

or not again 1 build that will be super over powered like heralds while other builds weaker or same... so all will be new OP build and all gear will skyrocket for THAT 1 build

BTW it would be super nice to see changes lab leaderboard and reward for it! uniq emperor jewels should NOT be monopolized

Im not sure how the herald build changed your own path of exile experience in the game. Sure it shouldn´t exist but since it did just accept it and look foward. Also it´s bit annoying you have to mention over and over the lab rework for the jewels . I know the system is bad and i´m sure everyone else knows that too. But it will not accelerate the process of reworking the lab system if you keep writing this in every announcement of GGG. I´m sure they´ve already read that in the last 20 posts at least 20 times.

Just wait for that. The rework will come.
"
Igolac wrote:
Wish there was a way to make Smite and/or Static Strike last a lot longer.

I always wanted to make a Smite + Static Strike combo build and that Supreme Ego keystone would work so great with it! not enough +duration available in the game :(

I never tried that build but did you already try to selfcurse yourself with temp chains? Maybe it will feel decent with increased duration combined. Not sure how much time you are aiming for the buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info