Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

welcome to farmers league
People forget the most important thing in almost any game nowadays
having fun … :D
who says you have to be the 0.1% super fast explode anything guy, to have fun?
People just love to complain, almost like other players are stealing their fun, fact though is … they forgot how to have fun in the first place :P
Wow!
I am so happy that we get another league like Metamorph, where the player can set his own pace. And I'm not forced out of my comfort zone running after Delirium fog, later backtracking for items I couldn't manage to pick up on the go. Honestly, that was so frustrating.
And by the way, I think I'm in love with Oshabi. Hottest NPC in Path of Exile I've seen so far.
All jokes aside, the league is looking pretty interesting, and I like the theme as well.
Can't wait!
"
horus333 wrote:
People forget the most important thing in almost any game nowadays
having fun … :D
who says you have to be the 0.1% super fast explode anything guy, to have fun?
People just love to complain, almost like other players are stealing their fun, fact though is … they forgot how to have fun in the first place :P

I love the sentiment, but... There is a lot of really nice end-game content that unless you're willing to invest literally hundreds of hours, you'll never see. Seems such a shame that GGG puts in so much effort building large parts of the game for such a minuscule audience.
I have not played every day and not 8h+ regulary. I have 3 chars in 10+ mapping, one of them T16. The only items that i have not seen and was not able to buy: Mirror of Kalandra, Headhunter, Watchers Eye.

All other stuff that i needed, i could buy with my currency looted.
poggerzoo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info