Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

Alongside other skills. Plenty of nodes seem to also be either bugged or effed up in some other way (such as turning a skill from necrotic to physical but keeping the shred to necrotic). Also this

Considering they spent an year on this patch, it has to be one of the worst updates. I don't even know how they managed to turn skills which were passable into a buggy mess considering the skills themselves are pretty much the same as they were in 0.8.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Alongside other skills. Plenty of nodes seem to also be either bugged or effed up in some other way (such as turning a skill from necrotic to physical but keeping the shred to necrotic). Also this

Considering they spent an year on this patch, it has to be one of the worst updates. I don't even know how they managed to turn skills which were passable into a buggy mess considering the skills themselves are pretty much the same as they were in 0.8.

There was alot of refactoring when they made the game fully server authoritative. Some feature regression is to be expected I suppose. Game is still quite a buggy mess. But I am enjoying more mtx in the new 0.9.1 :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
As a Ruler should.
The name says it all.
Kinda funny that the strongest build in both PoE and Last Epoch is totem-based. Even funnier how Shaman is considered the weakest class yet it has a build so strong it does everything (except for having a movement skill I guess).

Also, didn't realize exalted items drop so often. About 3-4 days of play and most of my gear is already purple. Pretty nutty.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Kinda funny that the strongest build in both PoE and Last Epoch is totem-based. Even funnier how Shaman is considered the weakest class yet it has a build so strong it does everything (except for having a movement skill I guess).

Also, didn't realize exalted items drop so often. About 3-4 days of play and most of my gear is already purple. Pretty nutty.

Have not tested it in a long time. Are dot based totem builds still acceptable?

What i mean is either poison or frostbite stacking.

I assume that dot builds are still strong in LE since years.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
There is only one good totem build in LE and it abuses the fact that when you resummon totems it counts as if they are destroyed, same way explody totems in PoE work - resummoning them destroys them. And this single totem build doesn't use DoTs
New patch soon, Runes of Power with the final/last Mage mastery Runemaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfAE8Uc6haU

Has basically 40 different spell buffs based on the order how you cast your spells but can also be specced to be more random. Sounds interesting.

Watched a short playthrough of boardman and it looks for me like the usual Sorcerer but maybe it pops of later with way more skillpoints (he was only mid 40s).

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Actually redownloaded Last Epoch again after watching the Runes of Power patch overview~

Game is looking really good
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I tested the new mastery a bit while leveling as a pure fire Runemaster.

Even with only one element you still get 3 different spells depending on the number of runes. 1st rune is a spiral that hits fast and can stack lots of ignites, 2nd rune is kinda a mortar skill that hits multiple enemies and the 3rd rune is an empowered Fireball with a huge AOE radius.

Will later transition to generic elemental damage and pick the RNG rune notable from the Runebolt skill so i can just spam one skill but still get different rune combinations for different spells of different elements without a need to memorize rune combinations.

e:

Added some short (pure fire) Runemaster gameplay footage (skip to 3:10 minutes mark since sound is glitched):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1924028859
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 12, 2023, 9:05:11 PM
I'm switching to Last Epoch.

I'm sick of GGG and their "make it frustrating design" and "if it's fun kill it" policies.

RIP PoE, thanks for some years of fun.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info