Why is Trade in PoE the way it is? A History?

"
Nubatron wrote:
"
imanubcake wrote:
Kogopero, is that you?

It's not a wall of text. More of a small fence of text I suppose. Also, the narcissism in the post is pretty limited. It also isn't a veiled attempt to advertise his channel.

Also, coherent.

That should be enough evidence to know whether or not your assumption is accurate.

Yeah, it ain't a koppo thread if he isn't describing how great he is at ... whatever.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
trixxar wrote:
Im curious what they would nerf drops OF though. I cant remember the last time I really used an item in my finished character that simply dropped instead of being crafted, except obviously for uniques.

Good luck crafting with no currency. Unless this is an RMT confession or something, cause that's the only way this post makes sense.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
imanubcake wrote:
Kogopero, is that you?

It's not a wall of text. More of a small fence of text I suppose. Also, the narcissism in the post is pretty limited. It also isn't a veiled attempt to advertise his channel.

Also, coherent.

That should be enough evidence to know whether or not your assumption is accurate.

Yeah, it ain't a koppo thread if he isn't describing how great he is at ... whatever.

Yeah, I know. It was just a joke
Auction houses are dumb. They let players manipulate the game economy, in whatever small or major way, without being logged in. At least with PoE's system you have to be logged in and interacting with the game like everyone else (bbbbut bots) yeah I hope bots are regularly banned and I'm sure they are, but anyone who isn't stupid knows bots are a continuous and unending battle so that's beside the point

I do wish there was a Trade Chest I could put items in and people could take from while I'm logged in. It would solve the mine and labyrinth problem. The chest gets disabled when you log out or go AFK, of course. Wannabe AH flippers need to play the game too
I'm going to be honest. I always assumed it's because of Diablo 3.

People love to talk about how GGG will never balance around SSF, but everyone forgets that the fact that you can just play PoE and actually be able to get so far just from what the game itself provides was one of the things that separated the game from D3 and its AH-centered design to begin with.
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:
Im curious what they would nerf drops OF though. I cant remember the last time I really used an item in my finished character that simply dropped instead of being crafted, except obviously for uniques.

Good luck crafting with no currency. Unless this is an RMT confession or something, cause that's the only way this post makes sense.

Why wouldnt I have currency?

Exalts are like bonuses on already good gear, you should have plenty of chaos, fossils, resonators, influenced items from just playing the game.

No, you wont craft a 50ex item without first selling some 2-3ex ones to buy influencer orbs and exalted, but thats how you build up.
Reposting -

"
This is a copy of a thread from Reddit, without giving attribution to the original author. What's more, it's a thread that was already posted here - by me in fact - in full, with credit to the original source.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2816421

Not cool.

To be clear, my issue isn't that I posted this earlier, but that it was posted on Reddit earlier. The OP here isn't providing attribution for where he got this from, and he hasn't even bothered to post the whole thing (this is like less than half).
"
Exile009 wrote:
To be clear, my issue isn't that I posted this earlier, but that it was posted on Reddit earlier. The OP here isn't providing attribution for where he got this from, and he hasn't even bothered to post the whole thing (this is like less than half).

He doesn't need to attribute the original post.
"
yamface wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

Yes, he does. Else it makes it seem like this is his own ideas. And especially since he hasn't even bothered to post the full story, which makes this post potentially misleading as well.

For anyone else interested, here's the original - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fruftw/why_does_trade_suck_a_poe_history_lesson/
Last edited by Exile009 on May 27, 2020, 1:12:47 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

Yes, he does. Else it makes it seem like this is his own ideas. And especially since he hasn't even bothered to post the full story, which makes this post potentially misleading as well.

For anyone else interested, here's the original - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fruftw/why_does_trade_suck_a_poe_history_lesson/

No one cares who you are on a video game forum, you arent building cred, you arent making a name from your snappy ideas, your posts are only as good as the content of the next one. This is not literature, you arent getting paid, its pompous to attribute or demand attribution.

This is a video game forum, nothing more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info